Syracuse v. Duke on Feb 1 is College Gameday | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse v. Duke on Feb 1 is College Gameday

That's a great slate of games, with the possible exception of the Pac-12 affair.

Super Bowl (at MetLife) Eve. Nice little sports weekend.

EDIT: Followed by ND at SU on Big Monday. Nice little three day sports weekend.

That is a great weekend of sports. I just hope we have time for Bed Bath & Beyond.

they just eliminated many NYC alumni from heading up to the Dome.

that is going to be 1 fun week to be here in the City.

the toboggan run in Times Square. a couple of hockey games at the Stadium, all the parties, concerts etc.

its too bad, that game deserves its own weekend and week of hype.

None of this matters, because the Marquette-St. John's game at the Garden on that Saturday afternoon is going to blow everything else out of the water.

None of this matters, because the Marquette-St. John's game at the Garden on that Saturday afternoon is going to blow everything else out of the water.
isnt that a double header? isnt gtown there too??

That's a crazy weekend, but this should eliminate the move the court for Duke option. Hard to imagine that the court could be moved back for Monday night.

Save it for 2015 and get it planned right.

That's a crazy weekend, but this should eliminate the move the court for Duke option. Hard to imagine that the court could be moved back for Monday night.

Save it for 2015 and get it planned right.

I don't know anything about the time and effort it takes to set up and break down the court, but all they would have to do is break down the court after the Duke game, set it up in its normal location, and set up the usual bleachers opposite the team benches. Doesn't seem to be too difficult. It's not like they are going from a hoops setup to an ice hockey setup or hoops to a monster truck event.

All the wiring for tv/radio/media would have to be done different for the court at the center, so that would have to go back. Add that to the court, court-side seating area, and you have the set-up of the normal back-court area. It all has to be done so ND can practice on Sunday (unless they agree to move to Melo Center).

It could be done- but I bet it would require hiring a lot of temps to make it happen.

ESPN really is going to black ball the Big East, isn't it? I wonder if they are even going to show their highlights on sportscenter.

Anyone want to complain about the 6:30 p.m. tip time?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom