Syracuse vs. Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Louisville

The TD play at the 16.44 mark. I will like to see Cuse run this against them as well. I can see louisville flying outside trying to stop Tucker on run action. It looked like the OLB had #6 in man coverage but had his eyes on the RB.

I had a very vivid dream that we rolled Louisville. We were bowl eligible and it was delightful.

No prognostications. Just letting ya’ll know. I’ve never had a dream like that before.

1 week….
Yessir

I feel like this is the game we need to get, I really don’t like our chances against NC state on the road, and Pitt let’s face it has had our number more times then not, get the 6th win, and see where the chips fall in the last two.

The TD play at the 16.44 mark. I will like to see Cuse run this against them as well. I can see louisville flying outside trying to stop Tucker on run action. It looked like the OLB had #6 in man coverage but had his eyes on the RB.

The fact that we haven’t run a pitch pass with Tucker is criminal the way we’ve been played. The only thing I can think is that Tuck’s got a horrendous arm lol.

Guaranteed 6 if we set it up.

The fact that we haven’t run a pitch pass with Tucker is criminal the way we’ve been played. The only thing I can think is that Tuck’s got a horrendous arm lol.

`For reasons unknown, Dino doesn't tickerate, tho he seems like a guy that would or should.

I agree. Maybe he hasn’t looked good throwing it in practice. Or they are just saving it for this game ;)

I had a very vivid dream that we rolled Louisville. We were bowl eligible and it was delightful.

No prognostications. Just letting ya’ll know. I’ve never had a dream like that before.

1 week….

If we are making a bowl this year, this is the most winnable game left on the schedule.

Watching these clips, we're going to have a handful with QBs the next 2 weeks. One with legs, one with his arm (and his receivers).

They might add that for the next game. Two weeks to prepare allows you to add a few new wrinkles on offense.

I always think of punching Bobby Petrino's face in every time I think of Louisville Football.

PETRINO_jumbo.0.jpg

On those pitch plays to BMT(BadMotherTucker), they have often ran Jackson or Cooper in motion. Would love to see some counters/miss direction. With so much focus on Tucker and GS, I am guessing some plays that feed Jackson and Cooper in motion against the grain would net some big plays and hold the def and lbs for a step after the fact opening better looks for BMT and GS.

I had a vivid dream about Kate Beckinsale last night. Being the Gentleman that I am, I will keep it to myself.
There you go Dash. Let me guess your knee didnt hurt at all:)

I feel good about this matchup, I think right now we're a better team than they are.

Hoping we play like we did out of the bye vs Duke a couple years ago (49-6 W) rather than last year's Lville game (30-0 L)

The OP reminds me of the old post that became a running joke here for a while where someone posted something like, "I had a premonition last night that we win this game. And my premonitions are never wrong." It would resurface before big games. Does anyone else remember this?

They might add that for the next game. Two weeks to prepare allows you to add a few new wrinkles on offense.
I'd love to see it done not once, but twice in the same game and then shelve it for bowl.

Very rarely do coaches go back to same trick play in same game. They'd see it, then figure that was it and we hit it again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom