Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

Ok I got one more offensive series in me and then I'm watching Somethinng else

Huge difference in team speed. Our DB's are so slow. ND receivers just running past them like they're in concrete.

Haha.

Oh well.

Maybe Shafer is getting better at not making our scores look like total blowouts.

So maybe we only lose by 28.

One of these guys is faster than the other.

We're outmanned.

Game over. Have about 5 turnovers or should be turnovers, and we can't do squat with it. Frustrating. Our offense is horrible again.

Let's wait to see how good his recruits are. Just because he brought in some Florida kids doesn't mean he's a great recruiter. There are plenty of losing programs built on a lot of Florida kids.
He's a proven recruiter. That's the one sure fire thing he's got.

2nd and 12...bubble screen. Against ND. Check-mate. He's Rob Spence without the nervous breakdown at UCONN.

My point is that if it's the only pass Hunt can actually complete, we're already at check-mate. He threw the ball incredibly well against Central Michigan, but he's looking like a homeless man's EJ Manuel out here right now.

I'm at the game. Done w this coaching staff if we get blown the F out of the water AGAIN by a decent team. This is not a well coached team and it shows, at least so far.

our scheme is overly aggressive on defense and we don't have the elite talent that can make that work. Sure, we'll get a few negative plays and knock around the QB a few times, but good offenses can diagnose it and it will yield more than its share of big plays.

Our scheme on offense is muddled, confused, and doesn't remotely fit our talent.

OttoinGrotto said:
He's a proven recruiter. That's the one sure fire thing he's got.

We'll see.

Not sure how anyone can know.

here is my take I don't know what is worse right now Hunt or McDonald. My guess is Hunt but I don't know. Hard to judge an offense without a QB that can throw the ball. I am getting close to be totally done with Hunt. His lucky his throws are so bad or people would be talking about his terrible decision making instead. I am not sure I see him getting any better at all. He is pretty much the same player he was last year. A runner that can throw when pressed too.

Yeah, this pretty much sums up my point. It's hard to judge the coach without a QB, but we can pretty easily judge the QB.

If you are so short at corner you are playing a converted WR, why in the world are you leaving them on an island??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom