Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Notre Dame game thread

Hunt could help his case if he'd at least start the play by looking downfield. He was locked on to PTG there the whole time.

agreed. I actually think that is not a bad play since we'd been running up the middle and attempting to establish that. But there were 2 defenders on that side and one WR to "block".

Alright, that's it. It's time to pull out "The Ugly Kardashian."

through 4 games who has more TD passes our QB or punter...JOKE

Why do you take Phelps out? He hits the hole quicker than anyone else and he has some moves. As soon as Moore came in I knew we wouldn't get the first down. I just wish we throw it towards the end zone.

Really upset that we didn't go play action on 3rd and 1. Estime would have had 1 on 1.

And Sean Hickey was the guy who got beat on the sneak attempt.
So... at what point can we ask what happened to him? Did he loaf around during the offseason? Is he injured or something? I would say maybe having a new OL coach messed him up, but he's getting beaten physically so I'm not sure it's that.

So... at what point can we ask what happened to him? Did he loaf around during the offseason? Is he injured or something? I would say maybe having a new OL coach messed him up, but he's getting beaten physically so I'm not sure it's that.
I never thought he was that impressive, but my god has he been bad this year for a guy that's supposed to be an NFL prospect.

I like how ABC has chosen to refer to 2013 as Golson's "off year", like he decided to take a season off to backpack through Europe or something.

They need to get rid of that 3 man front, it is terrible, and never stops anyone.

So 4 TOs forced, any chance we can get some damn points out of it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom