Syracuse vs USF in Boca Raton Bowl (Dec 21) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs USF in Boca Raton Bowl (Dec 21)

Check Allegiant into St Pete, Sarasota, Punta Gorda and Fort Lauderdale

Lots of options. I'd ideally want to land 36 hrs before kickoff if flying Allegiant. I believe Frontier, American and Southwest will give some good options too.
The morning American flight to pbi that routes through dca used to be the same plane, get off, hit the Dunkin’ stand and get back on the plane. Land in palm beach just before 12.

Random thoughts about SU season and the bowl game.
If you feel bad about SU losing to BC, here's how things worked out:

SU
bowl game in Boca Raton Florida
average temperature - 76 degrees F
30,000 seat stadium
tickets $35-$55
SU -5.5
Dec. 21 - team gets to go home for Christmas

BC
Hey, BC! Congratulations on getting to a bowl. You get to travel to... Boston!
average temperature - 39 degrees F
not sure how many football seats at Fenway, but sight lines look dodgy
tickets $41 - $162
BC +9.5
Dec. 28 - team gets to celebrate Christmas on campus

Here is the rub

Many of the younger ones might be heading up north

Many of the 65+ crowd won't like the 8pm kickoff

Heck I'm not 65 and wished it was a 7pm kick
It will be 7pm here in Kansas if anyone wants to come watch with me :)

Syracuse, N.Y. — Syracuse football interim head coach Nunzio Campanile said during a press conference call for the Boca Raton Bowl on Monday that he has “not yet” heard from any Orange players about plans to opt out of the game later this month.

He also said the plan is to finish out the season with the complete 2023 SU staff, and that the program will use “a lot of the same schedules that we had built under coach (Dino) Babers” in its bowl preparations.

If coaches from the 2023 staff are offered and accept jobs elsewhere that require them to leave pre-bowl, Campanile said Syracuse will accommodate that.

Though Campanile said the roster for the bowl game will become clearer closer to its date, he did note that a “couple guys had procedures done” to fix injuries in hopes of being available for spring ball. He did not specify which players.

TexanMark Not sure where you're thinking of setting up shop, but apparently the "copper lot" is the premier spot. The "student" blue lot next to copper should be available as well considering there are no students. And it looks like the Red lot is another great option

Usually, FAU stadium allows pre-purchasing of parking passes, but according to the bowl site, it might be just a flat $20 first come first served on gameday.

From the site: "Parking opens at 7:00 a.m. Parking for automobiles is $20.00 in all general lots and will be made available for purchase on game day."

TexanMark Not sure where you're thinking of setting up shop, but apparently the "copper lot" is the premier spot. The "student" blue lot next to copper should be available as well considering there are no students. And it looks like the Red lot is another great option

Usually, FAU stadium allows pre-purchasing of parking passes, but according to the bowl site, it might be just a flat $20 first come first served on gameday.

From the site: "Parking opens at 7:00 a.m. Parking for automobiles is $20.00 in all general lots and will be made available for purchase on game day."

The Copper Lot goes for $50 for FAU home games, so $20 is a great deal.

7am opening means one heck of a tailgate.

Also, when I went to this Bowl 2 years ago, they have booths and games set up around the outside of the stadium for kids (adult beverages can be had too).

Likely a go for me.

Did anyone figure out which side of the stadium we are on? Or still waiting on word from bowl/SU?

SU tix are on sale. May be only for donors right now, but I dont know. Got the email this AM. Su seats are on the side with 101-109 then similar second level.

SU tix are on sale. May be only for donors right now, but I dont know. Got the email this AM. Su seats are on the side with 101-109 then similar second level.
Pricing goes from $30 to $65 IIRC

I actually bought $35 seats, thought it offered a nice value. $10 handling fee on order.

The Copper Lot goes for $50 for FAU home games, so $20 is a great deal.

7am opening means one heck of a tailgate.

Also, when I went to this Bowl 2 years ago, they have booths and games set up around the outside of the stadium for kids (adult beverages can be had too).
7am might have been for an 11am kickoff. Hopefully we can get it answered

Likely a go for me.

Did anyone figure out which side of the stadium we are on? Or still waiting on word from bowl/SU?
Tom we are on the West side.

Buy through SU. Tix pricing goes from $30 to $65

I bought $35 tix but you should be to get Bougie seats through SU

7am might have been for an 11am kickoff. Hopefully we can get it answered
Good call. Looks like that information is from 2 years ago. FAU games open parking 4 hours before, so I'd confirm with them.
I got the 7:00am time directly from the actual bowl site, but there’s no freaking way lots are gonna open 13 hours before kick. I mean I’d be in a coma before the first Villari run

Can’t we just open up the Mullen thread for this, for old times sake?
do it jewish GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom