Syracuse vs. Virginia: The Cinematic Recap | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse vs. Virginia: The Cinematic Recap

Sorry OrangeXtreme the game thread is locked, so I figured I had to start a new one...

This is must watch! Great Stuff!

Now it's in 3 threads (though the one in the top thread says it's not available). Great job!! I wish the crowd reaction to our last 2 goals wasn't muted. That's half the fun of watching them again.

Sorry OrangeXtreme the game thread is locked, so I figured I had to start a new one...

This is must watch! Great Stuff!

Edit: Sorry it is in another thread below.

Great video.

Ruined by Fetterly's ridiculous antics. How does anyone listen to that?

Yes, let's get a couple of robots to call the game. That would be entertaining.
I'm not anti-color or personality. Fetterly screams "Woooo" at the top of his lungs into the mic after every goal. I personally find that incredibly irritating. To each is own.

I'm not anti-color or personality. Fetterly screams "Woooo" at the top of his lungs into the mic after every goal. I personally find that incredibly irritating. To each is own.
I grew up hearing that WOOO sound. That is pretty much the only reason I put up with it. I heard that sound listening to Mikey Powell games on the car radio as a kid. It brings me back. He also clearly knows the game very well when he gives his take on something. Totally understand how it is annoying for others, especially since he does it way too much now, but I have a soft spot for Fetterly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom