SyracuseFan.comers in the News! | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.comers in the News!

So who is that?

Considering the name Ragonese...is that Ragman?

(EDIT: Apparently so!)

(EDIT AGAIN: I never would have pegged Rags as a bowtie enthusiast, but in retrospect, that was my mistake.)

Phew, I thought this was going to have something to do with Marsh beating up a liqour store cashier because they were out of PBR.

for real tho, way to represent, Ragman! Hold it down in IU country for us!

His wife got his son to say "Go IU"..."For the first time, I disliked my child"

Hilarious!

Thanks guys. Let's just say, win or lose, I'm ready for it to be tomorrow at this point!

A screw it, I'm only accepting a Cuse victory if i ever care to show my face in this town after this week.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

What about Tomcat? First John Wallace at Big East, and now DC. You sure do keep some pretty damn good company Tom!
Wait, so the other Tom pictured is Tomcat?

Thanks guys. Let's just say, win or lose, I'm ready for it to be tomorrow at this point!

A screw it, I'm only accepting a Cuse victory if i ever care to show my face in this town after this week.

We're winning Ragman (nice article) and if we don't - I agree don't show them your face. ;)

Bioengineer? You're way smarter than that idiot SU2NASA. And What nick lachey?hilarious.

Hang in there...I was living in Indiana in 1987. I literally received a phone call 30 secs after the shot was made by a coworker laughing at me.

Hang in there...I was living in Indiana in 1987. I literally received a phone call 30 secs after the shot was made by a coworker laughing at me.
Ooph...that hurts!

Sounds like a hostile working environment. Actionable, I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom