SyracuseFan.comers in the News! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan.comers in the News!

Thanks guys. Let's just say, win or lose, I'm ready for it to be tomorrow at this point!

A screw it, I'm only accepting a Cuse victory if i ever care to show my face in this town after this week.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Perhaps you should have purchased your kids some non-partisan Florida International University gear to wear for the game! ;)
52-13436-Y.jpg

Were you flying ac130s at the time? Cuz.. Accidents happen.
Hang in there...I was living in Indiana in 1987. I literally received a phone call 30 secs after the shot was made by a coworker laughing at me.

He was my single co-pilot on the crew: I introduced him to a good looking Katoey in Thailand as payback on a TDY. :p

Note: Do not google Katoey at work.
Was this real life event made into the movie the hangover 2

The ginger ale gave it away
Tomcat said we were something like 9-0 when he has a ginger ale at the Blarney before games at MSG. I asked him 4-5 times if he wanted another one, but he said he was 9-0 after only one ginger ale.

Ragonese? I wonder if you are related to my Ragonese friends? David, & his late parents Joseph & Susan?

Ragonese? I wonder if you are related to my Ragonese friends? David, & his late parents Joseph & Susan?
I went to school with a n Esther Ragonese.Always had a crush on her. I never tried to go anywhere with it.A total wimp as a young person.:bang:

I went to school with a n Esther Ragonese.Always had a crush on her. I never tried to go anywhere with it.A total wimp as a young person.:bang:
OMG, Are you referring to Esther Brown? They are like my second family! I went to college in FL where they live.

Esther & Gerry are in their 60's. They have a wonderful family.

Esther's father, Frank was Joe's brother. Joe was my pastor for many years until my father took over the church. Joe's wife Sue was my Uncle John Fortino's sister, & John was married to my aunt Lena.

OMG, Are you referring to Esther Brown? They are like my second family! I went to college in FL where they live.

Esther's father, Frank was Joe's brother. Joe was my pastor for many years until my father took over the church. Joe's wife Sue was my Uncle John Fortino's sister, & John was married to my aunt Lena.

Cue the Spaceballs clip.

So, you're saying that you're related to Cali?

What about Tomcat? First John Wallace at Big East, and now DC. You sure do keep some pretty damn good company Tom!
This happens when you pay people to be your friend ;)

zCaliCuse... the person you replied to.
Yeah, I was just wondering about his real identity.

He seems to know at least one person in the world that I know...

Yeah, I was just wondering about his real identity.

He seems to know at least one person in the world that I know...
He came here from the future in his DeLorean.

"It's your lyrics, mantonio! Something's got to be done about your lyrics!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom