SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022

My 1 seed team lost to a 5 seed and my 5 seed beat a 1 seed. The playoffs are a new season if you can get into the championship bracket. How do you choose the right players? There's some analysis and instinct, but there's a lot of luck in who to draft and add. Especially in the last couple of weeks. It's still more fun than the games themselves.
I've been more engaged in the games than I have in years.

Check this out:

Screenshot_20221229-194216.png

Graham Gano and Baltimore's Defense to round it out.

One league I like a lot is the London Silly Nannies. I expect to score 850 points this week. However, you can only keep 3 bench players and add 6 players per week. It's an IDP league so there's a bunch of defensive players, too. The bye weeks are more important than in some leagues.

Congrats to MSOrange on the league title. All my receivers crapped the bed at the worst time.
Thanks you had a heck of a season and realistically had the better team. It's not often Jefferson and Waddle are going to combine for 9 points. I caught a huge break there.

Kudos to Msorange and Kirbivore. We all play to get in the championship game and they did. Hail to the champion! Had great fun yet again and would play in 2023 if possible. Hoping to have a big year to complement the football team. LGO!!

Congrats!! Fantasy is always so weird. I'm likely 2nd or 3rd in total points for the two playoff weeks after failing to make a playoff spot. On to next year!!

Thrilled to get the 3rd place trophy.

The Kickers faced a lot of adversity this season, but hung in there, clawed out a few timely wins to make the playoffs, and had a big final showing. They gave it a 110%.

I would love to finally get in on this if there is a league!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom