SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

SyracuseFan Fantasy Football 2022

My team which the board does not let me say the name of, Perry's Grandma, and Oneida Squirrels are in a 3 way tie for 4th and the final playoff spot with Squirrels holding a slim edge on points. Really coming down to the wire. I think gbo might even be able to pull off a miracle and sneak in.
Unfortunately GBO is too far behind on points even if all of you 7-7 folks lost. DK with a 10 pt deficit is the only one with a shot to catch Oneida Squirrels if the Squirrels win this week. Shenexon was the hard luck squad this year with 3rd most pts scored and most pts scored against to miss the playoffs.

Unfortunately GBO is too far behind on points even if all of you 7-7 folks lost. DK with a 10 pt deficit is the only one with a shot to catch Oneida Squirrels if the Squirrels win this week. Shenexon was the hard luck squad this year with 3rd most pts scored and most pts scored against to miss the playoffs.
Yeah, I'm DK.

I'm Perrys Grandma. Think I have the most moves made by a long shot trying to overcome the autodraft. Didn't take me a RB until 4/5 and they were Akers and Dobbins so those are 0s. Then it took a K/Def in 9/10 so that wasn't great. Still have a sliver of hope though a blizzard heading into Buffalo basically neuters my 4 Bills lineup.

I'm Perrys Grandma. Think I have the most moves made by a long shot trying to overcome the autodraft. Didn't take me a RB until 4/5 and they were Akers and Dobbins so those are 0s. Then it took a K/Def in 9/10 so that wasn't great. Still have a sliver of hope though a blizzard heading into Buffalo basically neuters my 4 Bills lineup.
Kittle has underperformed all year, so I sat him last night.

So of course he had a 20+ point game.

It's cool, don't need it. Not bitter.

I'm cooked

Aiyuk, Chubb, and Diggs all scoreless for me.

MSOrange lands KO with Knox and Hill.

I need a miracle today - like the Eagles winning by 40+ with three Miles Sanders TDs and two Defensive TDs v the Bears ... Maybe a Tay's Hill crazy game

Shenexon is leaving a door open for me, but might not matter. Even with a win if Squirrels win I don't think I can overtake the playoff spot.

Weirdly enough Shenexon and I are projected to tie.

I need Barkley to go big.

Thank God for my other league thats a keeper league this year. Couldn't even get to 7 wins pwith all the injuries. Waiver got me a few wins at least.

You had the very rare occurrence with most points but also least scored against. That almost never happens.

Annihilated in back to back weeks by MSOrange

So glad Bills decided to stop using Diggs.

Browns go with Watson which derails their entire Offense and Nick Chubb.

Juju goes missing. Aiyuk can't even be average.

And lastly the Eagles just completely ignore Sanders.

Congrats MSOrange and I hope you win out

Figures. Dead last but had my team points counted in a playoff matchup all but 1 of you would have lost to my squad this week. Mind you I would have started Foreman too thus then none would have beat me.

I just lost Derrick Henry this week. Swell....

Can we move this over to ESPN next year? Yahoo is brutally un-user friendly.

Can we move this over to ESPN next year? Yahoo is brutally un-user friendly.
I don't have a huge issue with yahoo, but if we move to ESPN, I would just hope we don't use the default point settings. There is very little reward compared to yahoo if you don't score TDs. I get the point of the game is to score, but I would like to get a decent reward if a guy gets a 100 yard rushing or receiving day, even if they don't score.

I don't have a huge issue with yahoo, but if we move to ESPN, I would just hope we don't use the default point settings. There is very little reward compared to yahoo if you don't score TDs. I get the point of the game is to score, but I would like to get a decent reward if a guy gets a 100 yard rushing or receiving day, even if they don't score.
I play in a high scoring league where 900 is a good weekly score. That's pretty fun. A few years ago, I played in a league where the league manager assigned 25,000 points for a blocked kick, albeit briefly. I won the one week it was in place by 50,000 points. That was pretty funny, too.

Me being terrible at fantasy is becoming a trend...
Success in fantasy football is a theoretical concept. I play in multiple leagues to improve my chances of having a playoff team most years.

Success in fantasy football is a theoretical concept. I play in multiple leagues to improve my chances of having a playoff team most years.
There's truth to that I'm in the finals of my other league (inaugural season at work) with what looks like the worst team imaginable...

There's truth to that I'm in the finals of my other league (inaugural season at work) with what looks like the worst team imaginable...
My 1 seed team lost to a 5 seed and my 5 seed beat a 1 seed. The playoffs are a new season if you can get into the championship bracket. How do you choose the right players? There's some analysis and instinct, but there's a lot of luck in who to draft and add. Especially in the last couple of weeks. It's still more fun than the games themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom