Syracuse's own Andray Blatche | Syracusefan.com

Syracuse's own Andray Blatche

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
With one of the single dumbest plays combined with one of the single worst passes I think I have ever seen.

You mean when he missed the free throw, hustled to get the ball, and then overthrew Williams as a defender converged and the clock was winding down? Eh. Hardly the dumbest ever.

You mean when he missed the free throw, hustled to get the ball, and then overthrew Williams as a defender converged and the clock was winding down? Eh. Hardly the dumbest ever.

Rewatch the play. He missed the free throw (good play), got a pass from a teammate who hustled to get the ball (not really anything he did), and instead of shooting the ball when he was wide open (dumb play), couldn't hit a wide open teammate 15 feet away as a guard a foot shorter than him converged (awful pass).

He should have gone straight up with it.

Rewatch the play. He missed the free throw (good play), got a pass from a teammate who hustled to get the ball (not really anything he did), and instead of shooting the ball when he was wide open (dumb play), couldn't hit a wide open teammate 15 feet away as a guard a foot shorter than him converged (awful pass).
Wasn't a pass. Livingston crashed the glass and fell down with the defender. I think Blatche may have thought they were down 3. Either way, he was definitely rushed by the clock.

Elmo Blatch thought it was hilarious.

EnYEf.jpg

You must have never seen a game Javalle McGee has played in. Do a YouTube search on him and you'll see.

that wasnt even close to the dumbest play of that sequence. The dumbest play was the *raptors* guy (a finger tip away from) goaltending deron williams shot attempt.

Blatche was a hustle play

Last edited:
Elmo Blatch thought it was hilarious.

EnYEf.jpg

I'm truly upset this crowd didn't get the reference. Can anyone at least name the movie for cryin out loud?! :bang:;)

In all seriousness, whenever I hear Andray Blatche's name, I always think of this movie. Every time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom