T-Buck fake out on punt return... | Syracusefan.com

T-Buck fake out on punt return...

690West

Moneyline Master
in 1989. My first year of season tickets. I remember everyone was like What. I forgot how little Orange people used to wear to games back then.

I think Leroy Butler had like a 90 yard pick 6 in this game too.

Imagine the posts now after a play like that, there would be charts, graphs, parabolic curves involved, this play shows a complete lack of discipline, etc etc type stuff. :bat:

I think Leroy Butler had like a 90 yard pick 6 in this game too.[/QUOTE]
9645078.jpeg

amazing kick return for a guy who looks like he was 47 in 1989

Buckley was a freshman for that game, too.
Bastardo.

41-10.

I forgot how little garnet FSU fans wore to away games back then.

So THAT's what the Dome looks like full...

BTW, the Syracuse player who got down the field first and got closest to Buckley was John Flannery #53.
Flannery was really, really good but how was a guy who weighed about 275 lbs. the first guy to the punt returner?

I was at that game as a high school senior. Cool to have something so memorable happen.

I love right at the end a young Jo Jo Wooden(83) comes into the picture with a classic look of "Come on, man!"

in 1989. My first year of season tickets. I remember everyone was like What. I forgot how little Orange people used to wear to games back then.

If only the refs had blown that play dead when they thought it was a fair catch!

thats what a playmaker looks like

That play earned him the nickname of the "Foola from Pascagoula." Wonder how much he relived that moment last Friday night when the The Ville was @the Dome.

That play earned him the nickname of the "Foola from Pascagoula." Wonder how much he relived that moment last Friday night when the The Ville was @the Dome.
Wow. I forgot he was just there Friday night!

Buckley was fast.. Had to look it up, but 4.34 40-yd dash. That's hustling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom