Taj Harris Suspended For Clemson Game | Syracusefan.com

Taj Harris Suspended For Clemson Game

Seth Goldberg handing out bad takes all over twitter right now. Pretty evident you’ve never played a team sport if you’re cool with Taj’s behavior and the way Dino has handled it until now

Seth Goldberg handing out bad takes all over twitter right now. Pretty evident you’ve never played a team sport if you’re cool with Taj’s behavior and the way Dino has handled it until now

Geez - Seth said it "Just happened to be caught on camera." Because he did it right to the camera!

Glad to see the action by Dino. Taj is a couple years from hitting the real world where he will need to handle adversity a bit more maturely. Hopefully he learns from this and comes back better.

Last edited:
Geez - Seth said it "Just happened to be caught on camera." Because he did it right to the camera!

Glad to see the action by Dino. Taj is a couple years from hitting the real world where he will need to handle adversity a bit more maturely. Hopefully he learns from this and come back better.

If Dino DOESN’T do this, I materially question his leadership.

Glad to see the action by Dino. Taj is a couple years from hitting the real world where he will need to handle adversity a bit more maturely. Hopefully he learns from this and come back better.

Yep - plus there are many more mature ways to express your frustration with the game.

Easiest suspension ever.

talk about a game where it just doesn’t matter

plus it keeps him from getting wrecked for the rest of the year

wins all around

I’m not going to be liked for this comment

but team looked better without Taj. Rex was open to get it to other guys.

We’ve heard for awhile Taj is a cancer to the team and I don’t think it’s a coincidence the team felt more together while he wasn’t around

I’m not going to be liked for this comment

but team looked better without Taj. Rex was open to get it to other guys.

We’ve heard for awhile Taj is a cancer to the team and I don’t think it’s a coincidence the team felt more together while he wasn’t around
I can't say what the team is like with him from a teammate perspective, however I was glad kids got an opportunity to play today, and played well for the most part

When you have 12 WR, I'd like to see us play more than 4-5 a game every now and then

See what the kids can do when given a chance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom