Taking My 4 Year Old to the Nova Game...Tips? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Taking My 4 Year Old to the Nova Game...Tips?

Already in the works my man. I know it's a ways off, but we are thinking summer 2015. You'll still be there holding up the bar I'm sure.

You know it brotha. With the new house right around the corner from the Fox, you guys always have a place to stay.

You know it brotha. With the new house right around the corner from the Fox, you guys always have a place to stay.
WTH are you within stumbling distance of the Fox? BTW, do they open early for you for SU games?

WTH are you within stumbling distance of the Fox? BTW, do they open early for you for SU games?

lol When we started looking for houses, my wife had one rule: "We are NOT living near the Red Fox..." I let her pick out the houses that we ended up looking at, and it just so happened that the one that we both fell in love with is the closest house you can possibly own to the bar lol. Prolly a quarter mile, tops.

The bar does open early for Cuse games. Normally the cooks are there at 8am, and they leave a door unlocked for me. I recieved a block of instruction on the breaker system so I can get all the lights and TVs on. For Saturdays game, I talked the bartender into coming in at 10:15 to start pouring drinks. They take care of me pretty well over there.

lol When we started looking for houses, my wife had one rule: "We are NOT living near the Red Fox..." I let her pick out the houses that we ended up looking at, and it just so happened that the one that we both fell in love with is the closest house you can possibly own to the bar lol. Prolly a quarter mile, tops.

The bar does open early for Cuse games. Normally the cooks are there at 8am, and they leave a door unlocked for me. I recieved a block of instruction on the breaker system so I can get all the lights and TVs on. For Saturdays game, I talked the bartender into coming in at 10:15 to start pouring drinks. They take care of me pretty well over there.

They damn well take care of you over there. You basically pay their utility bills every month just on the Fireball Whiskey shots you purchase.

Great that it went well, and getting that goodie bag was a class gesture . Should be standard practice for kids under 8 or so when Otto and the band are not there. Some posters on another thread do not see the value of making sure the kids experience is positive, but I believe it will influence their future loyalty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom