Talent | Syracusefan.com

Talent

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Lot of discussion this year about talent. Take a look at the players on the field in this USC Oregon game. Oregon might be one of the most exciting teams in college football history.

And Marqise Lee is the best receiver/kick returner I've seen in quite some time. He's freaking awesome.

And Marqise Lee is the best receiver/kick returner I've seen in quite some time. He's freaking awesome.

So shifty. He and Barner on Oregon are two of the most exciting players in recent memory.

So shifty. He and Barner on Oregon are two of the most exciting players in recent memory.

No doubt! Love Barner. These two are just dominating games now. Reggie Bush is the last guy I can think of.

Speed kills. Not to over simplify things but that is what I think is missing the most on this team. No break away threat on offense. No speed on defense at all and I don't even have to mention special teams do I? Maybe the players know they have to be perfect in execution to win the game. Why they make stupid mental mistakes? I dn't know. Just frustrating seeing other teams do things so effortlessly while SU struggles to do the basic stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom