Taurean Thompson | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

821 more posts and this thread will take over first place for number of posts on the basketball recruiting board...

Nicknack's post above moved it into second place...

I do what I can, just one post at a time.

Hey TT, please commit today before 2:42pm. I have a TTime then and will not be available to check the forum until I get home this evening.

Thanks, my man!

images

I hear he's on his way...

He did commit last Tuesday. Be some schmuck used the DeLorean to go back in time and change his decision which is why our memories are messed up. The reason I know is because I am using my Guinan powers to feel the changes in the timeline.

821 more posts and this thread will take over first place for number of posts on the basketball recruiting board...

Nicknack's post above moved it into second place...

What do you think we've been doing the last few days. This is hard work. We do not have very much subject matter. How many things can you post about TT and not include any pictures of salacious women. This is practically impossible.

Almost 13 hours until day 290 of TT watch.

"The question surrounding the Syracuse Orange men's basketball program this offseason has been, "When will Taurean Thompson commit?"

"I have absolutely no idea," a source close to Thompson told CuseNation.com on Wednesday afternoon."

Thompson heading elsewhere hurts future depth

Look at you, Dave. You're actually staying on topic??? You damn showoff.

I know we will be fine without TT, but it would be sure nice to land him. As the article mentioned, it would provide some much needed breathing room for the coaches. Come on, TT!! Do it for Otto!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom