Taurean Thompson | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

abe-simpson-gif.gif

Come in, check for updates, leave.

He is a folk hero in the Pacific NW. There is an annual gathering to celebrate his heist and subsequent disappearance into thin air over the Gifford Pinchot National Forest east of Vancouver, WA, near Mt St. Helens. The perfect crime, if he survived? A long standing enigma. Some people claim to have found paper money in the woods from his stash.

WHAT???
TT disappeared into thin air with a boatload of money? No wonder he hasn't committed. On the other hand, he wouldn't be the first kid to take a boatload of money from the NBA and disappear!

This thread would only be 20 pages long if Dave85 were banned beginning September 2015 through the end of TT's recruitment, whenever that is.

Food for thought mods

Wow! Oh come on. It's not all me.

One of the brainiac admins should do a group-by SQL statement and tell us exactly who has the most posts on this thread. I bet it's not even me.

Crap, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow. Of course we know there is no internet in Florida. I'll be gone for 9 days. I'm not worried about missing a TT commitment, I'm worried about missing this thread. I figure by the time I get back, the thread will have become self-aware and launched a preemptive nuclear strike on the human race. Hate to miss that.

Dave85 said:
Wow! Oh come on. It's not all me. One of the brainiac admins should do a group-by SQL statement and tell us exactly who has the most posts on this thread. I bet it's not even me.

Thanks for the idea. I did just that and you have 2.5X as many posts as the next person.

Wow! Oh come on. It's not all me.

One of the brainiac admins should do a group-by SQL statement and tell us exactly who has the most posts on this thread. I bet it's not even me.
Dave, you are the quarks and bosun higgses of this basketball board. If you didn't start and add to all these posts, we would simply evaporate over the summer! Stand tall and be proud! You are STUFF, man!

I just got back from a week and a half camping trip and I thought for sure that the TT situation would be wrapped up by now. Tomorrow I'll read through all of your posts. I am sure that there is a ton of insightful and informative stuff in there.

I just got back from a week and a half camping trip and I thought for sure that the TT situation would be wrapped up by now. Tomorrow I'll read through all of your posts. I am sure that there is a ton of insightful and informative stuff in there.

Don't get your hopes up.

Crap, I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow. Of course we know there is no internet in Florida. I'll be gone for 9 days. I'm not worried about missing a TT commitment, I'm worried about missing this thread. I figure by the time I get back, the thread will have become self-aware and launched a preemptive nuclear strike on the human race. Hate to miss that.

What's your phone number? I will text you my posts.

Since I was bored to death at work here are the top posters by quantity in this thread. Top 20 are

#1 - Dave85 - 270 posts
#2 - Tee1222 - 149 posts
#3 - AirForceOrange - 116 posts
#4 - BrianCuse - 108 p0sts
#5 - Orangefog - 100 posts
#6 - Reedny - 93 posts
#7 - Pearl131 - 76 posts
#8 - OrangeXtreme - 76 posts
#9 - Iommi - 73 posts
#10 - Day2 - 70 posts
#11 - HoustonCuse - 66 posts
#12 - RF2044 - 62 posts
#13 - Cuseguy - 57 posts
#14 - NickNack - 51 posts
#15 - Cusefan0307 - 50 posts
#16 - Toga - 50 posts
#17 - Calicuse - 45 posts
#18 - Francis02 - 43 posts
#19 - Capt. Tuttle - 41 posts
#20 - JarHeadJim - 40 posts

So in summary, Dave85 stop posting

Since I was bored to death at work here are the top posters by quantity in this thread. Top 20 are

#1 - Dave85 - 270 posts
#2 - Tee1222 - 149 posts
#3 - AirForceOrange - 116 posts
#4 - BrianCuse - 108 p0sts
#5 - Orangefog - 100 posts
#6 - Reedny - 93 posts
#7 - Pearl131 - 76 posts
#8 - OrangeXtreme - 76 posts
#9 - Iommi - 73 posts
#10 - Day2 - 70 posts
#11 - HoustonCuse - 66 posts
#12 - RF2044 - 62 posts