Taurean Thompson | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

So coach, how do you feel about the Taurean recruiting situation?

jb.jpg

Does anyone have any substantive information on this recruitment, Jake, Francis, etc? Is MSU pulling ahead on the leaderboard?

The latest is that we are still ahead...either we are waiting on TT and his Mom to decide or a decision has been made and they are waiting on academic clearance. TT wants SU and his Mom wants SH. We are not sure SH has the space to take him as it appears they may be 1 or 2 over the limit.

The latest is that we are still ahead...either we are waiting on TT and his Mom to decide or a decision has been made and they are waiting on academic clearance. TT wants SU and his Mom wants SH. We are not sure SH has the space to take him as it appears they may be 1 or 2 over the limit.

Can this post be the thread title? The situation hasn't changed in 70 pages and it would save some people the time. Not me, of course. I'll still frequent this thread throughout the day.

Dear Thread,

You're crazy. Crazy like a fox. Anyway, see you in a while, time to catch up.
eXWsQF.gif

Yours,
A fan who has quit this thread at least three times to date. And what the heckfire is this thing?Popcorn Nearly works!

The chicken or the egg.?and BTW Its always been the egg.which was layed by evolutionary cross s e x with birds that were finally merged that created what we now know or recognize as the chicken.

Cali: never ceasing to amaze since August 26, 2011.

Beautifully stated, Cali. ;)

This is far and away my favorite post in this entire thread.
I would have otherwise agreed but then
Jim comes sweeping in with the best!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom