Taurean Thompson | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

didn't he just go to one?

Yep. I just thought it was an interesting theory. At this point, can we eliminate any possibility, however absurd it might seem?

I think it's pretty obvious why he hasn't committed anywhere. He wants to announce for SU and he knows his mom is against it. He's not interested in going any place else, so he won't announce to anyone else. He's trying to wait his mom out.

I like this. It's a game of who blinks first. Rumor is Taurean's mom is a robot, so we are screwed.

Yep. I just thought it was an interesting theory. At this point, can we eliminate any possibility, however absurd it might seem?

Maybe he likes the Arizona Cardinals, and is always seeing them play at the University of Phoenix Stadium, and is hoping they come up with a late scholarship offer?

Whenever this guy decides to make a college decision, I expect it to be SU. Seton Hall doesn't seem likely to run off another player for him and I never viewed Michigan St as a serious option. All the other theories such ineligibility and such is pure nonsense to me. Wacky recruitment for sure with the mother, but fortunately the son is a well grounded and mature kid that the staff is willing to deal with.

It really is such an odd recruitment but still such an ideal match. Come in year 1 and learn the zone and work on improving strength/skills then be ready to contribute heavily in year 2 after the mass exodus of the majority of the roster.

Francis03 said:
Whenever this guy decides to make a college decision, I expect it to be SU. Seton Hall doesn't seem likely to run off another player for him and I never viewed Michigan St as a serious option. All the other theories such ineligibility and such is pure nonsense to me. Wacky recruitment for sure with the mother, but fortunately the son is a well grounded and mature kid that the staff is willing to deal with.
Yeah this dudes getting undeserved bad press

I like this. It's a game of who blinks first. Rumor is Taurean's mom is a robot, so we are screwed.

Why is his mom so against us? Especially when its what her kid really wants.

From all the info in here it seems to be the case.

None of anything on this topic here is "info". The plural of conjecture is not 'data'.

The collective narrative is that TT likes 'Cuse, and his mom likes SHU.
We literally have no clue if any of that is actually true - no matter how many people speculate about it on a forum.

None of anything on this topic here is "info". The plural of conjecture is not 'data'.

We literally have no clue if any of that is actually true - no matter how many people speculate about it on a forum.

We don't know the facts for sure, but I trust our guys and their sources.

Untrue.

In general, however, I agree with what you are saying--but your conclusion is wrong.

I can't speak for others, but anything that I have put out there about Ma Dukes and her actions comes from people that have dealt with her whenever she has stepped foot in CNY. She indeed had a beef with the staff over something petty and silly. The recent visit went very well and the thought was any beef that she may had was squashed. I do think personally she prefers Seton Hall, but at this point I think if they thought they were getting him then somebody would've gotten the boot already to create some space for him.

I think it's pretty obvious why he hasn't committed anywhere. He wants to announce for SU and he knows his mom is against it. He's not interested in going any place else, so he won't announce to anyone else. He's trying to wait his mom out.
When-Walk-Off.gif

Everything on the internet is true. Everything.

I can't get excited about TT. I know that he has recently had some great games. Maybe he is under-ranked, but maybe not. During his frosh year he is not going to have the body of a starting ACC PF. Even if he signs he might not be long for the Cuse. He is not going to get too much PT as a frosh. His Mom might go ballistic? What if he is recruited over? TT might be a future transfer. Not saying that he will but if he does there are a lot of people that will say that the writing was on the wall. I trust the staff that he is worth a scholly but if we do not land him I will not shed a tear. It is an insult for us to be in a recruiting battle with Seton Hall.

I can't get excited about TT. I know that he has recently had some great games. Maybe he is under-ranked, but maybe not. During his frosh year he is not going to have the body of a starting ACC PF. Even if he signs he might not be long for the Cuse. He is not going to get too much PT as a frosh. His Mom might go ballistic? What if he is recruited over? TT might be a future transfer. Not saying that he will but if he does there are a lot of people that will say that the writing was on the wall. I trust the staff that he is worth a scholly but if we do not land him I will not shed a tear. It is an insult for us to be in a recruiting battle with Seton Hall.

His mom needs to get over herself and realize what is best for her son.

He's already physically more built and stronger than Lydon, Robey, and Moyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom