Taurean Thompson | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

image.jpeg

And this is my last one...and I've saved the best for last. One of my all time favorite bands. I used to see these guys play all over the Northeast... Big Al Anderson and Terry Adams... the one and only unparalleled
NRBQ!!!!!

The refrain of the entire Syracusefan populace...

C'mon if yer comin!

Last edited:
Oh to be Prince Caspian!

O, will be Prince Taurean when cruiting's done
O, will be Prince Taurean
With Francis and Zagoria happy dancing in the sun

And the children in the stands all cheering loud out of their seat
Down low in the 2-3 zone you have to move your feet

ottOOOOOOOOOOOO

This guy said*:

Sigel responded that the Brewster coach has stressed that Thompson was in good standing multiple times and Brewster takes care of their kids

*i think it was this guy, if not, it was something very similar.

So (IMO) it's quite possible that Orangeman13 on this site, just for laughs, completely makes up Thompson's recruitment being delayed because of an academic issue... bloggers and online "reporters" read that here and pass it along unsubstantiated.

If that's what happened I'm actually impressed by the trolljob by Orangeman. What a joke.

So (IMO) it's quite possible that Orangeman13 on this site, just for laughs, completely makes up Thompson's recruitment being delayed because of an academic issue... bloggers and online "reporters" read that here and pass it along unsubstantiated.

If that's what happened I'm actually impressed by the trolljob by Orangeman. What a joke.
I'm not trolling!

I'm not trolling!

And I hope you're not. I've just learned to only really trust online rumors from people with "inside sources" etc. from posters with proven track records. That plus your previous message a day earlier on this thread about people making stuff up just to feel important had my Troll senses tingling.

Again, hope you are getting legit info and that TT ends up Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom