Taurean Thompson | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Everything is lining up for June 30th. The stars, the planets. The Moon will be at its apogee so his mother will have the least amount influence. This could be it:

Jan 30 09:10 Moon farthest from Earth (apogee): 404,553 km
Jan 30 11:35 Spica 5.0°S of moon

View attachment 68137

Phenomena in the night sky have no effect in New Jersey. Due to ambient light, people in Jersey haven't seen a planet since the 1950's. In Jersey, Mars is a candy factory in Parsippany, Neptune is a shore town in Monmouth County, the Moon is something you stick out a car window, and Uranus is a place up where they say you can stick a lot of stuff.

Last edited:
It will end soon.
Thank goodness!

Lk0rAv8.gif

If somehow divine intervention occurs and he commits tomorrow I'm gonna request the admins/mods to make a glowing aura around my avatar.
'm going to go ahead and predict tee will be no "glowing" this coming holiday weekend but I would support it IF HE COMMITS beforeTuesday. the official end of Independence Day.

if its basically 1130 and we havnt heard of a presser or any word...then there is no announcement today.

or likely till after the 4th.

clearly theyre waiting for a couple seton hall kids to get arrested and thrown off the team or something.

What's the tread record? # of pages #of responses? This has to be right up there and relatively underserving in regards to its importance for SU basketball.m
This is not a recruiting thread. This is a sociological experiment on the mass internet response of a fanbase to an unrealistic and unreasonable delay in the announcement of a seemingly forthcoming commitment.

I don't think we are necessarily waiting for him but there isn't any better options out there. If there was a better option I think we would have moved on.
In other words, it's 2am and the bar is closing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom