Taurean Thompson | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

He's gone this far, he might as well go full #savage and just "announce" his decision during Midnight Madness in October. Don't even say anything, just run out with the team he chooses on that night after spending two months on campus in disguise.

Or, after he does announce, publicly announce an unsanctioned visit to another school just to keep the door open that he might change his mind.

2016 F Taurean Thompson Mixtape (VIDEO)

A 6-10 big man from Jersey City, NJ, Taurean Thompson is about to make noise for a high-major program in the fall. He just has to decide which one.

Blessed with exceptional athleticism and quickness to run the floor, Thompson is an intriguing long-term prospect for his still-raw offensive game.

For the last several months, Thompson has been deliberating between Syracuse, Seton Hall and Michigan State. He’s the last top-100 2016 recruit to make a commitment.

Inside Streetball compiled this exclusive footage (above) of Thompson at this year’s Tri-state Classic in Col. Young Park in Harlem.

Read more at 2016 F Taurean Thompson Mixtape (VIDEO)

Maybe he is already committed but has an agreement with SU to wait on the official announcement? Similar to how retail tenants sign a lease with the mall landlord but for competitive or business reasons they strategically delay the PR.

Maybe he is already committed but has an agreement with SU to wait on the official announcement? Similar to how retail tenants sign a lease with the mall landlord but for competitive or business reasons they strategically delay the PR.

THIS is what makes the most sense to me. I just have a hard time believing that the staff, at this point, doesn't know pretty much what is happening.

That may be true BUT "Who and what is to be gained but
why?"Who benefits from this? They MUST know the fan's interest An announcement now would greatly jack season ticket sales or at the very least get more fans seriously consider this purchase. This whole subject is a cluster F**k!

why?"Who benefits from this? They MUST know the fan's interest An announcement now would greatly jack season ticket sales or at the very least get more fans seriously consider this purchase. This whole subject is a cluster F**k!

Outside of our forum the casual SU fan doesn't know or even really care about TT. It's not like we're waiting on the next Melo. That being said, I agree with you. Who benefits? I suppose we won't truly find out until he makes a decision. Until then, we wait to see what Day 2 does to Orangeman13 when he finally does announce. Popcorn and soda

sig-fudgie.gif

With all due respect, I don't see Taurean's decision making a huge impact on season ticket sales. Not really sure where that came from to be honest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom