Taurean Thompson | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

I don't think rebounding will be a problem for us this coming season. Our frontcourt is a veritable murders row for college basketball. Chuckwu steps in to the role of being the "7 ft. Cuse Post Man" and... well some of our best teams featured a 7 footer anchoring the zone... Craig Forth... Fib Melo... JB's zone with this current roster is going to make opposing teams not only practice by holding up brooms... they will also be on top of a 4 ft. stepladder when they are doing it.

The possibilities for this team are rich... it's going to be a very interesting year and one that is quite different from recent teams. If we can make some shots we are going to be a tough out for sure! I can't friggin' wait!

The front court zone defense and offense should be secure now. The only question is who starts? My guess isChukwu,Lydon and Roberson (FRONT COURT)
One can only dream about how things would shape up this coming season if Malachi had stayed another year. If "ifs and buts were beers and nuts we'd be having one hell of a party!;)
Malachi may well end up regreting early. Being part of a team capable of going all the way this coming season is a special lifetime event. Remember Carkelo had tears in hi eyes when he announced he was leaving. It was smart at that time to go pro. He was on the NC team so that was accomplished. He still loves the Orange and if our team makes a runyou can bet your tippy he will be in the stands.
and Moyer ,off the bench.We are I'thinking that DC2 will be trying to improve his 10' shot to be more effective

I'm pretty happy about Taurean's decision and I'm not the TT fan that many are. We have a contender for the next couple of years and that's all we can hope for right now. I really want JB to get a second NC and think there is at least a shot at it. Another guard would be nice, but damn...what a group of players we'll have to give it a go...haven't been this hopeful since Carmelo and you know how that turned out...

SmdriNF.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom