Taurean Thompson | Page 150 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

Celebrate TT commit 200.gif
3 board members seen celebrating outside the Melo Center!View attachment 68374

Last edited:
So how many pages have I missed since this was announced? I was getting my hair done, when my source (yes I knew he was coming and had a source) texted me saying that he told me so. I could not and would not post my info on here. One, I promised that I would not, and two...seriously who wants to post when they have real info but can not divulge their sources. I don't do it anymore, and I felt really bad for the couple of true fans who did bother to try to let us all know what was going to be happening. I chose not to have the forum drama in my life.
All that drama must have been devastating!

Howdy Oranges! Great get for you guys finally landing Thompson. Once he eliminated us (UConn) I really thought you would be the best place for him due to his length with the zone. He is also not a polished scorer so you will get to keep him and develop him in your program more than likely and I think he has the chance to develop into a really solid player. That is a nice luxury these days when the kids think they are halfway to the NBA five minutes after their first college practice. Congrats on a good pickup for you! See you in MSG in December.

I've spent a lot of time on the Game of Thrones thread. It's my other passion besides Orange basketball and fishing.
I've decided and am watching GOT from the beginning. For me its just as good. I've picked things that I missed the first time or have forgotten. Sill fun which proves just how much this series is one of the very best television has ever shown IMHO its the very best.Some may disagree but who TF cares!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom