Tavon's brother Tashon Whitehurst | Syracusefan.com

Tavon's brother Tashon Whitehurst

Aweart23

2nd String
AS a quick interruption to the continual bashing of the coaching staff:

In an article yesterday said he was a hard commit, but was still taking a visit to Garden State Community College..

New Article posted today says he is done taking visits and done with the recruiting process and not talking to any other schools:noidea:

Also said he met a recruit named Wayne something on his trip who seemed like he was going to commit...

Interruption complete...resume bashing

In an article yesterday said he was a hard commit, but was still taking a visit to Garden State Community College..

New Article posted today says he is done taking visits and done with the recruiting process and not talking to any other schools:noidea:

Also said he met a recruit named Wayne something on his trip who seemed like he was going to commit...

curious - who's fan site wrote yesterday's article and who's wrote today's?

This is a headline on the TOS . In reading the article i dont feel that he is solid if so why would he be taking a trip to Rutgers. Also sounds like one of our other lb recruits is getting an offer from Miami. Not sure why we back off kids when we are not solid with our own.

Scout...john Garcia yesterday..Mike Bakas today...today says he is solid, loved HCDM, and done talking to other schools

This is a headline on the TOS . In reading the article i dont feel that he is solid if so why would he be taking a trip to Rutgers. Also sounds like one of our other lb recruits is getting an offer from Miami. Not sure why we back off kids when we are not solid with our own.
See today article KC

Good stuff. Nice to hear on Morgan (that has been my assumption all along).

Tashon also had this to say on FB about his trip, "Had too much fun but now its time to come back to my boring city Gainesville."

Scout...john Garcia yesterday..Mike Bakas today...today says he is solid, loved HCDM, and done talking to other schools
I read both articles and didnt see the loved coach dm part

Just read the article again guys he says nothing about DM and ends the interview by saying that he still plans a trip to Rutgers in Jan. Doesnt sound solid to me

Thanks. Is Garcia a Rutgers writer?

Just read the article again guys he says nothing about DM and ends the interview by saying that he still plans a trip to Rutgers in Jan. Doesnt sound solid to me

John Garcia is the Syracuse writer on Scount..Mike Bakas I think covers the southeast...Here is the direct quote from the article:

Prior to leaving the SU campus, the standout linebacker prospect met with coach Doug Marrone.
"My talk with Coach went good. We talked about how he felt about me and he told me how things were run around there. He was a straight up guy, I liked him a lot."

Whitehurst says he's done with the recruiting process now and isn't talking to any other schools.

Never doubt the Sock Puppet...Oh Lord

John Garcia is the Syracuse writer on Scount..Mike Bakas I think covers the southeast...Here is the direct quote from the article:

Prior to leaving the SU campus, the standout linebacker prospect met with coach Doug Marrone.
"My talk with Coach went good. We talked about how he felt about me and he told me how things were run around there. He was a straight up guy, I liked him a lot."

Whitehurst says he's done with the recruiting process now and isn't talking to any other schools.

kcsu seems to be a "glass half full" guy with SU FB, so it's understandable if he didn't want to believe it.

If you keep bringing good news, you will surpass Lamb Chop on my list!

If you keep bringing good news, you will surpass Lamb Chop on my list!

That Lamb Chop is one fine piece of ace...I know from experience dude...if you know what I mean.

Yeah if the glass has a hole in the bottom and a jagged lip.
Maybe it would be good for him to take a bite our of that glass and see how it tastes. Posters like him personally ruin it for me

Yeah if the glass has a hole in the bottom and a jagged lip.

Man...no kidding. I was just going to post something similar. The guy is like someone who has been jilted too many times and is not going to let it happen again.

I still don't see where he mentions anything about liking Marrone a lot. :p

I'm still trying to figure out what this thread has to do with Tavon's brother Tashon?:)