Class of 2022 - TE Carter Clark (NY) PWO Commit | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 TE Carter Clark (NY) PWO Commit

5CE96FEB-0EA8-4B28-988E-F8489801B176.jpeg

PWO?

He has no offers from any other schools that I can find.

We don’t have much depth at TE. Rhino is gone after this season. Mang is so big he might grow into an OT. With the transfers out, this guy could find himself in the two deep pretty fast.

Especially if he can block. I think he picked a good school at walk on at.
Im surprised he decided to walk on for football. He is a stud baseball player that was committed to Siena. He's a blocking TE. Wouldnt be surprised if he transitions to OL. Has a lot of upside there. He's the type of kid Liepold would get at UB and turns into an all conference player.

We don’t have much depth at TE. Rhino is gone after this season. Mang is so big he might grow into an OT. With the transfers out, this guy could find himself in the two deep pretty fast.

Especially if he can block. I think he picked a good school at walk on at.
What is your take on him Tom

Im surprised he decided to walk on for football. He is a stud baseball player that was committed to Siena. He's a blocking TE. Wouldnt be surprised if he transitions to OL. Has a lot of upside there. He's the type of kid Liepold would get at UB and turns into an all conference player.
Played basketball too. Love multi sport athletes. Great for a PWO.

Good call. He looks and moves like a future OT

Definitely a future OL. Looks bigger than 240. Not a receiving TE but could be a good blocker. However with the new staff I’m hoping for TE that are good pass catchers and can block when needed. Compared to this year good blockers limited to no pass catching.

Fellas. The more I think about it. That's been one the problems with cuse. Over the last 5 years there have been kids in Section V that they should have offered PWO spots to. They wound up going to Buffalo and becoming players. Props to the staff for this signing

Last edited:
The problem is that the cost of going to SU vs Buffalo as a PWO is a lot more. I doubt parents have $80,000 hanging around to send a kid to SU who might be able to play football.
No, I understand that but there are kids they could have gotten.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom