Class of 2022 - TE Carter Clark (NY) PWO Commit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 TE Carter Clark (NY) PWO Commit

What is your take on him Tom
He is no gazelle but he has nice agility for his size. Thinking he probably will start out as a blocking TE and with exposure to the SU strength and training program and good nutrition, he will grow into an OL. Maybe even a DL.

You can’t have too many 6’5 guys that can move. Especially ones who start off as PWO. If he works hard, I think he has a good chance to eventually get a scholarship.

0D36BAF6-C7F4-4BCB-8760-4B79CFF864CE.jpeg

What is your take on him Tom

You weren't asking me, but my two cents is that he's not a speed burner, but like tomcat said, he's agile, and his fitness seems to be improving in some of that highlights video. Good hands, already looks like he blocks pretty well, although he might be playing at a lower level school. He looked a lot bigger than some of those kids in the video.

You weren't asking me, but my two cents is that he's not a speed burner, but like tomcat said, he's agile, and his fitness seems to be improving in some of that highlights video. Good hands, already looks like he blocks pretty well, although he might be playing at a lower level school. He looked a lot bigger than some of those kids in the video.
TE doesn't need to be a speed burner. Just be the guy who can go across the Middle, catch the ball and run over people for another5 or 10 yards.
Force the defense to back the Linebackers, and safeties away from the Line of scrimmage.

PWO?

He has no offers from any other schools that I can find.
#16 CARTER CLARK TE/DE HILTON HS, HILTON, NY 2022
6' 5" 245 COMMITTED TO SU AS _PREFFERED WALK ON

ASSETS:
SIZE
STRONG
RUNS GO ROUTES FOR TD'S
BLOCKS WELL
GETS TO QB AND RB

This is absolutely hilarious. I’m friends with his brother. Ran into him yesterday and we got to talking and he tells me his brother committed to Syracuse as a PWO. I was SHOCKED lmao dude is the biggest, most annoying Duke fan I have ever met and he LOVES talking smack about Syracuse. Seriously gets off on trashing Syracuse and now his brother is playing for us hahahahaha. I played football with him at Buff state, good dude. Doesn’t surprise me his brother is an athlete… does surprise me he’s 6’5! Welcome Clark! And GO CUSE BABBBBBY!

Edit: clarity

Last edited:
This is absolutely hilarious. I’m friends with his brother. Ran into him yesterday and we got to talking and he tells me his brother committed to Syracuse as a PWO. I was SHOCKED lmao dude is the biggest, most annoying Duke fan I have ever met and he LOVES talking smack about Syracuse. Seriously gets off on trashing Syracuse and now his brother is playing for us hahahahaha. I played football with his brother at Buff state, good dude. Doesn’t surprise me his brother is an athlete… does surprise me he’s 6’5! Welcome Clark! And GO CUSE BABBBBBY!
You can't be friends with Duke fans. Or Kentucky fans. They think that their programs are clean and that all the top player go there because they are Duke and UK. It is freaking annoying. If just one would say "I know we get away with a ton of crap, and I don't care because I just want to win." I could at least respect that. But, I have never heard acknowledgment from any fan of either of those programs.

Despite undergoing Lisfrac surgery in 2018, Marquise Brown was drafted in the 2019 1st round by the by the Baltimore Ravens. He subsequently underwent another minor surgery to have the screws removed.
Despite becoming the leading WR at Baltimore, Brown was recently traded to the Cardinals. Assuming they exercise his fifth-year option, Brown will make more than $13.4 million in 2023. That salary will be fully guaranteed.
Best of luck to Carter Clark.

Despite undergoing Lisfrac surgery in 2018, Marquise Brown was drafted in the 2019 1st round by the by the Baltimore Ravens. He subsequently underwent another minor surgery to have the screws removed.
Despite becoming the leading WR at Baltimore, Brown was recently traded to the Cardinals. Assuming they exercise his fifth-year option, Brown will make more than $13.4 million in 2023. That salary will be fully guaranteed.
Best of luck to Carter Clark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom