Class of 2017 - TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 TE Charles Reeves JR (OH) Verbal to Pitt

This is cool to see. Really think this staff is doing an excellent job recruiting.

One question - what happens with this kid if and when Ohio State offers? I'm assuming that puts an end to this. Btw, I'm surprised they haven't already if they see him as #1 TE in OH.
Highly doubt Ohio State offers. They only have a few open slots remaining and have some high priority targets they are favored for. I don't think they are targeting any TE's this cycle after taking 2/3 in 2016. Obviously a lot can happen between now and signing day but hopefully he's orange.

Last edited:
This guy would be a fantastic addition if we could get him. Let's get hm on campus and get this thing done.

Could be a huge day for 2017's class.

I still see maybe 3-5 guys moving on transferring postseason that can help the CO 2017 numbers

Congratulated Harper on his commitment and then just a little while ago he retweeted DeVitos Official Offer tweet.

I wish he would just make it official. Commit Charles!

hopefully we can get him on campus really quickly, if so, I would say he is a lock to commit then. It's all unofficial visits at this point (that damn rule needs to be changed with all the early commits these days), not sure what the young man's family situation is, as far as being able to afford the trip to SU on their dime.

Charles Reeves Jr©®™‏@munchhiie_17Protected Tweets Aug 3

Syracuse next week
1f60c.png
1f918-1f3fe.png
1f34a.png
pic.twitter.com/kprAbygQLr

Co-XDqPUkAAhVch.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect a commitment next weekend, honestly. I think he'll take all three officials first. Pitt, Cuse, PSU. Those are the three right now, and I think Pitt/SU are a bit higher on his list than PSU. If he does commit next weekend, I still think we'll have a battle to hold him until February. But he's a big fan of SU and hasn't even been up here yet, so you have to be encouraged.

http://www.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./player/199322-charles-reeves?s=142

The quiet tight end is playing his recruitment close to the vest, and a weekend visit to Syracuse is on tap. Reeves holds offers from the likes of Kentucky, Penn State, Michigan State, Tennessee and Pittsburgh. He is considered a wide open recruit at this time.

http://www.At their request, this network is being blocked from this site./player/199322-charles-reeves?s=142

The quiet tight end is playing his recruitment close to the vest, and a weekend visit to Syracuse is on tap. Reeves holds offers from the likes of Kentucky, Penn State, Michigan State, Tennessee and Pittsburgh. He is considered a wide open recruit at this time.

One of those things, is not like the others...

31%#ReevestoCuse
43%#ReevestoPitt
07%#ReevestoNeb
19%#ReevestoPennState
2,292 votes•Final results

Last edited:
We're first on the list that has to mean something :cool:

And what happened to my favorite emoji that little green head with the big toothy smile?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom