Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Here you go, and with an added bonus - her celebrity look alike!

h2A8FEA52

catwoman-anne-hathaway.jpg

I didn't see our TE run one deep pattern all season, I don't think McDonald needs speed from the blocking TE.

And I'm sure he won't get faster with any technique modifications, strength and conditioning, or improved conditioning.

Glad to hear that as I am getting tired of seeing Illinois all over the place.
Sure feels like they are fighting back after our haul in their state last year. If they don't pick it up on the field this year they won't be around by signing day.

how are we looking DC? It looked like UVA was out in front...

As stated previously, we are in good shape (top 5 or so). UVA definitely has impressed Jake and have to wait and see once he visits SU in the next few weeks. Family likes Coach Acosta who is the lead recruiter, comfortable with the program and Jake has friends at SU.

Tyler Donohue ‏@TDsTake 46m
Recruitment heating up for TE @JakePickard2015. UConn is 11th offer. Michigan, Ohio State, BC, Syracuse and Penn State visited in past week.

according to Toad:

No. 26 Jake Pickard will visit Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan State, beginning Saturday. He recently released a top four out of the schools that have offered him, which includes Oregon, Boston College, Nebraska and Virginia.

according to Toad:

No. 26 Jake Pickard will visit Ohio State, Notre Dame and Michigan State, beginning Saturday. He recently released a top four out of the schools that have offered him, which includes Oregon, Boston College, Nebraska and Virginia.
boston college? nebraska? booooooooo

Do we still have a visit on the 22nd???

according to Toad:

Toad has a guy with OSU, ND, MSU, and Oregon offers as #26 in New Jersey. That's hilarious.