Class of 2015 - TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TE/DE Jake Pickard (NJ) Signed LOI

Really concerned now because he didn't even tweet he was on our campus... Doesn't bode well.

He did favorite the tweet I sent to you about how we want him really bad for what that's worth. I know we are still in it, but I'm definitely worried based on the fact he did not tweet about his visit here. Getting Jake here would be a big win for the coaches and really help reinforce our recruiting in Jersey. Also, just wanted to add that it seems like we are going head to head with Wisconsin a lot this year.

He did favorite the tweet I sent to you about how we want him really bad for what that's worth. I know we are still in it, but I'm definitely worried based on the fact he did not tweet about his visit here. Getting Jake here would be a big win for the coaches and really help reinforce our recruiting in Jersey. Also, just wanted to add that it seems like we are going head to head with Wisconsin a lot this year.

Maybe his phone died during his Cuse trip? I don't know, but I wouldn't base anything based on what he tweeted and where.

Maybe his phone died during his Cuse trip? I don't know, but I wouldn't base anything based on what he tweeted and where.

I hope you're right Ano, and I'm trying to tell myself it doesn't matter. Maybe he wants to shock people? Or, and this could be crazy but maybe he's a silent and wanted to take all his top 3 visits to be sure. Do we know that he for sure announces Thursday? I'm anxious about this kid. Would be HUGE!

I hope you're right Ano, and I'm trying to tell myself it doesn't matter. Maybe he wants to shock people? Or, and this could be crazy but maybe he's a silent and wanted to take all his top 3 visits to be sure. Do we know that he for sure announces Thursday? I'm anxious about this kid. Would be HUGE!

This kid is definitely a baller. He would be a great get. I am sure he is having a good time and UW, but I know he didn't enjoy UVA all that much and he sent out a tweet from there, while he loved his Cuse visit and nothing. All i'm saying is it's just twitter we shouldn't get all hung up on a random tweet or 2.

The kid knows he's got 4-5 years to post picks from the 'Cuse but this is probably the only time he'll ever visit Madison. Let him enjoy his trip :)

I like the way you think. lol

I think we can all be reassured by the fact that BA (Bobby Acosta) is recruiting him. I pity the fool!
2029412-ba.jpg

Also, just wanted to add that it seems like we are going head to head with Wisconsin a lot this year.
This is interesting since we run quite different systems on the offensive side. Maybe someone can shed light on the defensive side of the ball and if there are similarities to what we run there.

This is interesting since we run quite different systems on the offensive side. Maybe someone can shed light on the defensive side of the ball and if there are similarities to what we run there.

I will add that most of the recruits connected with both schools are on Defense.

On the twitter this is his first visit to Wisconsin. He tweeted those type of twitter pics out when he visited Cuse the first time. I'm guessing that it was a different type of visit the second time with his Mom, the coaches and the coaches wives.

On the twitter this is his first visit to Wisconsin. He tweeted those type of twitter pics out when he visited Cuse the first time. I'm guessing that it was a different type of visit the second time with his Mom, the coaches and the coaches wives.

I did consider that as well, since he already had visited us.

He tweeted a pic of himself with HCSS when he first visited SU. He did not get that chance at WISC with Anderson not there. hopefully that is good for us.

how many T.E. does Wisky want to recruit this year.

They all ready have the no. 10 and 19 rated prospect at T.E.

Not sure if this is some kind of indication.. but if you look at the tweets he's "favorited" on Twitter, 75-80% of them are Cuse related. Mainly from the accounts that tweet at all the recruits, but also other tweets from HCSS and SU athletic's account.

~15% Wisconsin
~10% UVA

Gee the great Crystal Ball on TOS just tossed in some predictions for Jake to commit to Wisconsin. A bunch picked him to commit to UVA after that visit too yet after visit number 2 to SU not one person has picked us as his destination and we aren't in his top 5 according to them. Based on their track record I think he is ours hands down

He has liked all of my tweets about him in the last 24 hours. Even a tweet to Bnoro about being worried about the pic and stating how much we wanted him. I'm feeling better then I was yesterday for sure. Not having their coach there, or his mom has to help our case. Also we were on him early, and he's visited us twice. We'll see tomorrow though.