Class of 2016 - TE/DE Naseir Upshur (PA) Transferring from FSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 TE/DE Naseir Upshur (PA) Transferring from FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
no surprise with all the FSU transfers, that locker room was a mess, inevitable that kids would bail/get pushed out

I wonder how much of the FSU transfer news is centered around team members who were deemed a negative influence in the locker room and what the new staff was trying to do. I read more than one article about FSU players quitting last year in games. If I am the coach and there were negative influences among the team, you can sure as heck bet I would be telling those guys to either get on board or move on out. Conversely, if I am a coach at another school, I would be doing some serious homework on these guys leaving before inviting them in to my program as well previously 5 star rated or not.

Terrible.
Dangerous place. SU recruit Omain Gullette was shot there and killed before his frosh season at SU. And Curtis Brinkley was shot there too. I will take the high road and not mention Marvin Harrison, even though his son shunned Syracuse recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.