Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

Just an example of a flawed rating system.
Exactly. Its easy to identify a freak athlete/player and give them a 4/5 star rating. Much harder to evaluate high 3 stars compare to a low 3. There's no exact science to it. Recruiting services get it wrong all the time and coaches miss on guys as well.

Exactly. Its easy to identify a freak athlete/player and give them a 4/5 star rating. Much harder to evaluate high 3 stars compare to a low 3. There's no exact science to it. Recruiting services get it wrong all the time and coaches miss on guys as well.
And they just don’t pay attention to kids we pick up. No further evaluation needed or benefit to raise his ranking. We don’t have many subscribers on those sites and don’t really have writers there that advocate much for our guys or have any pull to change anything. That’s in large part because of this great board unfortunately.

And they just don’t pay attention to kids we pick up. No further evaluation needed or benefit to raise his ranking. We don’t have many subscribers on those sites and don’t really have writers there that advocate much for our guys or have any pull to change anything. That’s in large part because of this great board unfortunately.
John Garcia, I thought, was always good at evaluating and ranking recruits. He just did our current recruits for Rivals.

Last edited:
We actually moved the board to both of the big pay sites in the past and it didn’t change a thing. They treated Syracuse like dirt regardless.

The real problem is that Syracuse fans are too smart to pay for tricked up ratings by Rutgers fanboys. No disrespect to Mike M, who does a great job and is the acknowledged guru of SU football recruiting..

The problem is we don’t get enough of these kids. If we did, they’d have to pay attention because we’d be good. The occasional four star or Diamond in the rough who out plays his ranking is great, but we need greater numbers.

The problem is we don’t get enough of these kids. If we did, they’d have to pay attention because we’d be good. The occasional four star or Diamond in the rough who out plays his ranking is great, but we need greater numbers.
Yup, but we arent getting many until we consistently show program competence.

Check out the stats for stars versus college results, the data is very clear. Looking at garret Williams’ offers, he had no business being on the team, let alone in the NFL.
Here we go again, make sure to mention every player who wasn't highly rated who made the NFL, you forgot JJ Watts, J.Allen, and Kurt Warner. You are trying to play a game of misdirection that I won't play. I am making no conclusive statement on the trajectory of Tremble's career, just making a point about his present 4 star status by a single website does not match up with what historically correlates with a certain list of offers that he presently does not now have.

Here we go again, make sure to mention every player who wasn't highly rated who made the NFL, you forgot JJ Watts, J.Allen, and Kurt Warner. You are trying to play a game of misdirection that I won't play. I am making no conclusive statement on the trajectory of Tremble's career, just making a point about his present 4 star status by a single website does not match up with what historically correlates with a certain list of offers that he presently does not now have.
Your point is nonsense, that’s all I’m saying.

As someone eluded to, OG was a mid 3 star who if reevaluated today so to speak, he is producing like a high 4 star. Simply said, I trust our staff. We know that we can’t consistently pull a class full of 4 stars, so we try and find the 3 stars that have a high ceiling.

I have said this before and I will say it again, Dinos 3 star recruits are WORLDS AWAY from Shafers 3 stars. We are recruiting substantially better with minimum consistent success. By retaining Dino and creating stabilization within our program for the first time in 20 + years is paying dividends with better potential recruits. We are now putting players in the league yearly. Whatever we are doing is better than what was here prior to this regime. Now just keep bowling for a stretch of years and I think we take another step up where we will be grabbing up to a handful of 4 stars. That’s what a program like us needs to be taking that next step of flirting with the top 25 on a somewhat consistent basis I believe. In dino I trust when it comes evaluating players

As someone eluded to, OG was a mid 3 star who if reevaluated today so to speak, he is producing like a high 4 star. Simply said, I trust our staff. We know that we can’t consistently pull a class full of 4 stars, so we try and find the 3 stars that have a high ceiling.

I have said this before and I will say it again, Dinos 3 star recruits are WORLDS AWAY from Shafers 3 stars. We are recruiting substantially better with minimum consistent success. By retaining Dino and creating stabilization within our program for the first time in 20 + years is paying dividends with better potential recruits. We are now putting players in the league yearly. Whatever we are doing is better than what was here prior to this regime. Now just keep bowling for a stretch of years and I think we take another step up where we will be grabbing up to a handful of 4 stars. That’s what a program like us needs to be taking that next step of flirting with the top 25 on a somewhat consistent basis I believe. In dino I trust when it comes evaluating players
Our path is high 3 star talent/raw diamonds in the rough that are super athletes that need to be coached into football players out of high school with a few guys per class that pop as NFL prospects, with high potential transfers from factory programs out of the portal.

www.hudl.com

Jamie Tremble on Hudl

Watch Jamie Tremble's videos and highlights on Hudl. More info: Wesleyan School - Boys Varsity Football / WR, OLB / Class of 2024 / Norcross, GA

www.hudl.com

Expand...
OFFERED > JAMIE TREMBLE 2024 WESLYAN SCHOOL, NORCROSS, GA / COMMITTED 6/20/23!
#1 6' 4" 190 WR 4.5 40, 1ST TEAM ALL STATE, ALL REGION,1021 REC YDS, 11TDS, 16.1 YDS PC

600x200

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: COMMITTED 6/17/23

DEPENDING ON POSITION THE FOLLOWING 40 TIMES ARE PERTINENT:

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

>FAST= 4.5 - 4.59<

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.2 - 4.39

SIZE
FAST
NICE JUKES
GH/CE
GOOD BLKING/TKLING SKILLS
GOES UP HIGH OVER D TO CATCH THROWS

EXCELLENT GET!

Last edited:
OFFERED > JAMIE TREMBLE 2024 WESLYAN SCHOOL, NORCROSS, GA
#1 6' 4" 190 WR 4.5 40, 1ST TEAM ALL STATE, ALL REGION,1021 REC YDS, 11TDS, 16.1 YDS PC COMMITTED 6/20/23

600x200

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: COMMITTED 6/17/23

DEPENDING ON POSITION THE FOLLOWING 40 TIMES ARE PERTINENT:

GOOD = 5.0 - 5.99

FAST = 4.9 - 4.99

FAST= 4.8 - 4.89

FAST= 4.7 - 4.79

FAST= 4.6 - 4.69

>FAST= 4.5 - 4.59<

VERY FAST= 4.4 - 4.49

ELITE = 4.2 - 4.39

SIZE
FAST
NICE JUKES
GH/CE
GOOD BLKING/TKLING SKILLS
GOES UP HIGH OVER D TO CATCH THROWS

EXCELLENT GET!

Bill, not sure if I've stated this before in any of the other recruits' threads, but THANK YOU for doing this analysis / providing these assessments.

Bill, not sure if I've stated this before in any of the other recruits' threads, but THANK YOU for doing this analysis / providing these assessments.
RF2044: Thank you. Your words are appreciated more than you know.

It's always a pleasure when someone recognizes the work on recruits I post. I take time with each recruit to get as much information as possible on them. Sometimes, when it's especially busy, and the recruiting board is full and I'm up at 2 A.M. trying to finish all the offers. I still hang in because I know many people want facts on recruits and I want to have those facts and pics ready for them that day for the early risers.

It is all done out of loving what I do and love for Syracuse University Football.

Last edited:
Your point is nonsense, that’s all I’m saying.
By your answer I don't think you even know what my point is. You are arguing against something you think I'm saying but I'm not.

How

Guys a troll. Syracuse could sign the #1 guy in the class and you'd still see guys like him trying to find something wrong with him.
I have not said anything trollish. You just want to call people names when you don't understand my point.

RF2044: Thank you. Your words are appreciated more than you know.

It's always a pleasure when someone recognizes the work on recruits I post. I take time with each recruit to get as much information as possible on them. Sometimes, when it's especially busy, and the recruiting board is full and I'm up at 2 A.M. trying to finish all the offers. I still hang in because I know many people want facts on recruits and I want to have those facts and pics ready for them that day for the early risers.

It is all done out of loving what I do and love for Syracuse University Football.
Thanks Bill. Keep up the great work!! Love these write up too.

Wesleyan's home schedule is on my calendar.
Three of the games do not have current conflicts (Sep 8, Sep 22, Oct 6).
I hope to catch at least two of the games. Mrs. Moontan is even game to catch one. :)

Wesleyan's home schedule is on my calendar.
Three of the games do not have current conflicts (Sep 8, Sep 22, Oct 6).
I hope to catch at least two of the games. Mrs. Moontan is even game to catch one. :)
Houston, we have a problem.

Jakhari Williams will be playing even closer to my house on September 22nd. :)

While filling my tank today, I got to talk to someone who has two kids at Wesleyan.
He says that Tremble is one of the nicest kids that you'll ever meet. :)
What part of Atlanta are you in?