Class of 2024 - TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 TE Jamie Tremble (GA) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (6/17/23)

Sp here's the big question, Is he a Babers commit or Fran commit?
I'm actually the self-appointed arbiter of recruiting credit.

The rules of recruiting credit are simple and finite. Every college sports fan knows that a recruit is credited to the head coach that they initially committed to.

Consider Tremble to be Babers' parting gift.

We had LaNorris on our radar for 99% of his verbal "commitment".

Until we didn't.

The guy (or gal) who can get them to sign on the line which is dotted -
is the closer, and gets credit for the sale.
Period.

No coffee for Dino then.

This is my take...he was Baber's commit but is Brown's player.
He was Babers's recruit. Had he decommitted (which was likely if Babers had stayed here) then he still would have been Babers's recruit.

He's Fran's commit. Because Fran technically could have rescinded the offer. Which he did for a number of prospects in Babers's class.

Last edited:
We had LaNorris on our radar for 99% of his verbal "commitment".

Until we didn't.

The guy (or gal) who can get them to sign on the line which is dotted -
is the closer, and gets credit for the sale.
Period.

It's both in my opinion. Tremble would have signed with Babers if he wasnt fired. He first committed to Dino. He considered other options after Dino was fired until Fran got him to recommit on his OV.

I'm actually the self-appointed arbiter of recruiting credit.

The rules of recruiting credit are simple and finite. Every college sports fan knows that a recruit is credited to the head coach that they initially committed to.

Consider Tremble to be Babers' parting gift.
I would credit the guy who gets the kid to put pen to paper. He could have been late flip to any of the several teams pushing for him.

It's both in my opinion. Tremble would have signed with Babers if he wasnt fired. He first committed to Dino. He considered other options after Dino was fired until Fran got him to recommit on his OV.
That would have been an interesting scenario considering there was literally no one to throw him the ball and I highly doubt Dino would have landed anyone of note out of the portal. McCord wasn't coming here if Dino was still here.

That would have been an interesting scenario considering there was literally no one to throw him the ball and I highly doubt Dino would have landed anyone of note out of the portal. McCord wasn't coming here if Dino was still here.
He may have seen himself teaming up with Williams since they're in the same class.

Dino generated the lead. Fran closed the deal.
1706145698641.jpeg

Last edited: