Class of 2018 - TE Luke Ford (IL) Offered/ DeCommits from Arkansas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 TE Luke Ford (IL) Offered/ DeCommits from Arkansas

You're comparing him to a top 5 TE to ever play the game? Come on.
Yes Bnoro I am, I said he looks like, and didn't say he is as good. Also I am not the only one on here who thinks so. Also , he probably be a top 2 if he, "Gronk" could ever stay healthy. C'mon man

Last edited:
Mark Bavaro? ;)

(man, it was a shame his career got cut short.:oops: He was Gronk, before Gronk.)
Yes I remember the game against 49ers , Bavaro had like 5 players on his back and still on his feet headed down field. 20 yards later they finally tackled him. Popcorn and soda

Rob Grownkowski has played 1 (ONE) full season out of 7. Massive amounts of talent and ability, but, calling him top-5 EVER to play the game at TE is a massive stretch IMO. Top 5 most talented, yeah I guess. Top-5 ever to play the position, I struggle with that.

He's a TD machine in the RZ, so those numbers look amazing. I have to take into account more than 3 great seasons to dub a guy all-time great though. If he wasn't made of peanut brittle and played 10 years, probably, but he hasn't.

Rob Grownkowski has played 1 (ONE) full season out of 7. Massive amounts of talent and ability, but, calling him top-5 EVER to play the game at TE is a massive stretch IMO. Top 5 most talented, yeah I guess. Top-5 ever to play the position, I struggle with that.

He's a TD machine in the RZ, so those numbers look amazing. I have to take into account more than 3 great seasons to dub a guy all-time great though. If he wasn't made of peanut brittle and played 10 years, probably, but he hasn't.
Shhh. Patriots fan.

What Gronk has done is pretty impressive. Not sure I will put him top 5 yet but he's in the top 10. He's literally un coverable and he's a pretty good blocker. Catching red zone TD's is not easy. I know he's a meathead but his numbers says it all. I agree, he needs to stay healthy. He better be careful. Patriots just proved they can win without him. Someone will pay him alot of money. BTW I'm a big Patriots fan.

What Gronk has done is pretty impressive. Not sure I will put him top 5 yet but he's in the top 10. He's literally un coverable and he's a pretty good blocker. Catching red zone TD's is not easy. I know he's a meathead but his numbers says it all. I agree, he needs to stay healthy. He better be careful. Patriots just proved they can win without him. Someone will pay him alot of money. BTW I'm a big Patriots fan.
Lol, I may have exaggerated a touch... Approaching Top-10... Money you homer.

Dragging All-World HOF'er Ronnie Lott down the field like he's his little brother.
Awesomeness.

Too bad he couldn't stay healthy.
Not unlike Gronk.

Wow, in 3 days Illinois goes from being "his leader without a doubt" to bridesmaid. Ouch.

Gotta think it'll be illinois

I don't know for sure on this. I think we may have a shot if he visits and he gets to see what a aerial attack we have and now with TE Pierce being a big part of it may get him here. Hopefully he gets to see a game here before he makes a decision. With Hackett and this kid would open the flood gates big time I feel. I would normally say add Judge Culpepper, but I think we would be recruiting him for a DE.