102544.png

3e61b4be-7016-49ec-be48-1a1f5f76182a-IMG_5806.JPG

FhDRcMCWAAE8xIc

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: MOST OF TAPE SHOWS HIM AT TE

SIZE/STRENGTH
GREAT HANDS, CATCHES THE BALL / EASE OF THE CATCH/ GUESSING LARGE HANDS
RUNS GREAT ROUTES
DECEPTIVE SPEED
GREAT BLOCKING SKILLS, WILL BLOCK HIS MAN 10 YDS DOWNFIELD AND DRIVE HIM INTO THE GROUND
GOOD TACKLING SKILLS

ALSO ACCOMPLISHED WRESTLER
Twitter:
Congrats to junior multi-sport athlete Willie Rodriguez in defeating the #1 wrestler in the state to win the heavyweight class of the South Oldham wrestling tournament!

“An offer would be a dream for my entire family, who loves Notre Dame,” he said. “My dad raised me on Notre Dame football because of the education and tradition. He and my mom, over the years, would go up for a game and always came back with great stories.”

Coach Ligashesky was in Cincinnati on Monday to offer Chris Henry and Quintin Simmons.
Coach Campanile was across the river, in Covington, KY yesterday to offer Willie Rodriguez.
I like it!

Coach Ligashesky was in Cincinnati on Monday to offer Chris Henry and Quintin Simmons.
Coach Campanile was across the river, in Covington, KY yesterday to offer Willie Rodriguez.
I like it!
I hope not as that would be an NCAA violation as we are currently in a Dead Period until March 1st. No face to face contact. Their offers came by phone calls.

I hope not as that would be an NCAA violation as we are currently in a Dead Period until March 1st. No face to face contact. Their offers came by phone calls.
So he could have been there in Cincy meeting and talking with HS coaches and extended an offer via them with no face to face contact with Willie Rodriguez right? I would assume that may have been how it went down.

Edit: Nevermind. I see the SI article above says he received his offer via a phone call with coach Nunz.

Usuall
So he could have been there in Cincy meeting and talking with HS coaches and extended an offer via them with no face to face contact with Willie Rodriguez right? I would assume that may have been how it went down.
Coaches aren't normally out on the road during a Dead Period.

Edit: Nevermind. I see the SI article above says he received his offer via a phone call with coach Nunz.

What is a dead period?​

During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

Just for clarification on the Dead Period.

What is a dead period?​

During a dead period a college coach may not have face-to-face contact with college-bound student-athletes or their parents, and may not watch student-athletes compete or visit their high schools. Coaches may write and telephone student-athletes or their parents during a dead period.

Just for clarification on the Dead Period.
Ahh. Thanks. The all knowing CuseLegacy. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom