Telep's Blog about this Past Weekend's Las Vegas Events | Syracusefan.com

Telep's Blog about this Past Weekend's Las Vegas Events

AirForceOrange

Hall of Fame
Thompson is 5'11 145 right now. Needs some serious muscle (a few inches wouldn't hurt either)

Thompson is 5'11 145 right now. Needs some serious muscle (a few inches wouldn't hurt either)

If I did the math correctly, I believe he is only a freshman right now...so he definitely has time to grow...

The heights and weights for a lot of these 15 and 16 year olds are inaccurately stated, heck on another site Stevie Jr. was listed as being 6'2" and 165lbs.:noidea:

So, Stevie evidently epitomizes the phrase those who can't do (shoot), teach.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I'm talking to Stephen's AAU coach later this week to get the scoop on him. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

I know it's a bit early as he is a freshman, but would be curious if he has any interest of following in his dad's footsteps to attend SU. Hasn't worked out too bad for a couple other kids following their dads to SU.

I know it's a bit early as he is a freshman, but would be curious if he has any interest of following in his dad's footsteps to attend SU. Hasn't worked out too bad for a couple other kids following their dads to SU.
I plan on asking that as well as getting details on who's shown interest, and more specifics about the type of kid/player he is.

I plan on asking that as well as getting details on who's shown interest, and more specifics about the type of kid/player he is.

Being a West Coast kid and with the kind of recruiting that UCLA and Arizona have had as of late, I would assume that they could potentially be players. Again, I know he is a freshman and some of these questions/curiosities made be pre-mature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom