Feb. 21 — vs. Albany (TWCS/ESPN3)
Feb. 28 — vs. Army (ESPN3)

March 4 — at Virginia (ESPNU)
March 12 — vs. St. John's (ESPN3)
March 19 — at John's Hopkins (ESPNU)
March 26 — at Duke (ESPNU)

April 2 — vs. Notre Dame (ESPNU)
April 6 — at Hobart (TWCS)
April 12 -- at Cornell (No TV Scheduled)
April 16 — vs. North Carolina (ESPN3 - tape delay on ESPNU on Apr 17)
April 20 — vs. Binghamton (TWCS/ESPN3)
April 29-May 1 -- ACC Tournament (ESPNU)

May 7 — vs. Colgate (TWCS/ESPN3)

In addition to its game broadcasts, Syracuse will also be featured on weekly Time Warner programming, including the Lacrosse Coaches' Show, which airs on Thursdays following the men's basketball season.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangelacro...rosse_regular-season_games_on_tv_in_2016.html

Last edited:
Feb. 13 — vs. Siena (ESPN3)
Feb. 21 — vs. Albany (TWCS)
Feb. 28 — vs. Army (ESPN3)

March 4 — at Virginia (ESPNU)
March 12 — vs. St. John's (ESPN3)
March 19 — at John's Hopkins (ESPNU)
March 26 — at Duke (ESPNU)

April 2 — vs. Notre Dame (ESPNU)
April 6 — at Hobart (TWCS)
April 12 -- at Cornell (No TV Scheduled)
April 16 — vs. North Carolina (ESPN3 - tape delay on ESPNU on Apr 17)
April 20 — vs. Binghamton (TWCS)
April 29-May 1 -- ACC Tournament (ESPNU)

May 7 — vs. Colgate (TWCS)

In addition to its game broadcasts, Syracuse will also be featured on weekly Time Warner programming, including the Lacrosse Coaches' Show, which airs on Thursdays following the men's basketball season.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangelacro...rosse_regular-season_games_on_tv_in_2016.html

Looks for the second time in a row the road Cornell game will not be televised. Don't understand why out of all those games Cornell isn't reaching some agreement to get that game televised. Terrible job by the Big Red.

Does anyone know if Time Warner Cable = ESPN3 or some other streaming service? Last year all the games that were streamed online were simulcast of TWC.

Does anyone know if Time Warner Cable = ESPN3 or some other streaming service? Last year all the games that were streamed online were simulcast of TWC.
TWC is the local Syracuse cable provider. ESPN3 is internet only (unless you have Apple TV/Amazon/etc.).

Or did I misunderstand your question?

TWC is the local Syracuse cable provider. ESPN3 is internet only (unless you have Apple TV/Amazon/etc.).

Or did I misunderstand your question?

Sorry ... I meant to ask, if the game is being shown on TWC, does this mean it will also be available on ESPN3? It sounds like this is the case. I live out of state, so if it was only on local cable, I wouldn't be able to watch.

As for Cornell, believe two years ago they streamed it on the Cornell website. Not ideal but would be better than nothing.

Never mind ... schedule now lists TWC games as TWC/ESPN3 ... good news!

Looks for the second time in a row the road Cornell game will not be televised. Don't understand why out of all those games Cornell isn't reaching some agreement to get that game televised. Terrible job by the Big Red.

Seriously, What?

Sorry ... I meant to ask, if the game is being shown on TWC, does this mean it will also be available on ESPN3? It sounds like this is the case. I live out of state, so if it was only on local cable, I wouldn't be able to watch.

As for Cornell, believe two years ago they streamed it on the Cornell website. Not ideal but would be better than nothing.

ESPN reached an agreement last year to put the TW games on ESPN 3. As such if there is a game that TW is showing locally then you should be able to get it on ESPN 3 if your not local. If you are someone who is local there is a possibility that the games could be blacked out but I don't think that's as big an issue.

if you live in area like me the TW games are blacked out on ESPN3 even though TW does not actually broadcast anywhere within 20 miles of me.

also as an aside.. i was told that cornell looked god awful in the first scrimmage, several long time followers actually left because it was looking so bad.

I wish the Directv ESPN3 package would show the Lax games and not just bball

ESPN Men's Schedule
upload_2016-2-23_17-34-23.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors