Tell me in October... | Syracusefan.com

Tell me in October...

OrangeBlood

Starter
Beat Marquette in D.C. and you're in the Final Four. I would have given up my left nut for that.

Marquette is an excellent basketball team, don't get me wrong. We could undoubtedly lose. Just don't think they have elite talent and definitely beatable.

WAR DAMN OTTO!!

Beat Marquette in D.C. and you're in the Final Four. I would have given up my left nut for that.

Marquette is an excellent basketball team, don't get me wrong. We could undoubtedly lose. Just don't think they have elite talent and definitely beatable.

WAR DAMN OTTO!!

There is 0% we lose on Saturday. None. This was the hump we needed to get over. It's all downhill from here. I think they can start to smell it.

I was sure at the time that we would bounce back and win in Milwaukee. The fat guy all over us wont happen again with a real, you know, whistle, and they alreary went way over % from deep vs. Miami.

There is 0% we lose on Saturday. None. This was the hump we needed to get over. It's all downhill from here. I think they can start to smell it.

Disagree. Like Iommi said, those guys play so hard and know how to attack the zone. Far from guaranteed.

Easy there, big guy. Marquette will be tough for us. They are the type of team to beat a zone. We always struggle against them. They beat us once this yr. Beat us in the tourney in 2011. It will be a dogfight. I hope we dominate the crowd Saturday.

Refs will play a huge role. How will they call the game? If they call it tightly, advantage Cuse.

Call me crazy, but I am not scared of Marquette, at all. This was the game that scared me, although I had nervous anticipation, not dread.

I think it will be a good game, but I think we're ready for this challenge.

Disagree. Like Iommi said, those guys play so hard and know how to attack the zone. Far from guaranteed.
Right. One big advantage we usually have is that teams have no time to prepare for the zone in a short turnaround game. That's not the case with MArquette.

I thought Marquette looked very serious and focused tonight.

The BE is beginning to hold serve here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have given your left nut for it too. Hell, let's throw in your right nut to guarantee a win. And your dong for a national title. You're good with being a eunuch for the greater good, right?

Gardner almost triples his scoring average...Marq shoots 20 something more FT's...and they win by only 3 on their home floor. We're guaranteed not to play on their court and I'd almost go as far as saying the first two things don't happen again either.

Still going to be a tough game but I'm really liking our chances Saturday.

Wish Davidson didn't choke. I hate having to deal with Marquette.

If Davidson hadn't choked we'd be dealing with Butler, so it'd be exorcising demons either way.

Although Miami didn't seem as scary as the pundits proclaimed...I'd much rather face a team in Marquette we have played and know we can beat.