Temple ranked #22 | Syracusefan.com

Temple ranked #22

So they've spent more time in the top 25 than us since 2002. This from a school that was so bad they were kicked out of the Big East. I mean What...if they can get ranked, WHY THE CAN'T WE!

Number of star Temple players who's sister used to babysit my kids: 1

Number of star Syracuse players who's sister used to babysit my kids: 0

Now I'm no big city lawyer, but I think we can all see the smoking gun here.

of all the god awful stats about this program over the past 15 years posted here this week, the fact that we havent been ranked since like 1999 is by far the worst of the worst.

Penn State
Cincinnati
UMass
Charlotte
Tulane
Central Florida

*voters don't care who you've played only that you win. Perception is everything.

Cinci beat Miami too

Number of star Temple players who's sister used to babysit my kids: 1

Number of star Syracuse players who's sister used to babysit my kids: 0

Now I'm no big city lawyer, but I think we can all see the smoking gun here.
Definitely smoking involved, but not a gun.

orangeinjersey said:
of all the god awful stats about this program over the past 15 years posted here this week, the fact that we havent been ranked since like 1999 is by far the worst of the worst.
the last time they were ranked they got beat 62-0

They just won again tonight. 7-0 going into next weekend vs Notre Dame. Holy!

OburgOrange said:

I think that ND game is a sellout.

Not that it's much better, but we were ranked in 2001. Finished #14.

Gameday coming to Philly next week? It's the ABC primetime game, and at the moment I believe it's the only matchup between ranked teams. Given they are trekking to Harrisonburg, VA this weekend, I think they'll return to a FBS site next week.

I dare someone to find a bigger moment for Temple football. (except for the signing day when they landed Walter Washington).

Gameday coming to Philly next week? It's the ABC primetime game, and at the moment I believe it's the only matchup between ranked teams. Given they are trekking to Harrisonburg, VA this weekend, I think they'll return to a FBS site next week.

I dare someone to find a bigger moment for Temple football. (except for the signing day when they landed Walter Washington).
Nah, Gameday will be at the tOSU - Buttgers game in prime time .
:vomit:

Hope they both lose

Temple's RB is better than any player we have on offense, sans maybe Dungey.

PhatOrange said:
Penn State Cincinnati UMass Charlotte Tulane Central Florida *voters don't care who you've played only that you win. Perception is everything.

We'd probably be 4-2 against that schedule at best though.

Good coaching by Rhule or good recruiting by Addazio or both?

Addazio was there 2 years, so he kept Golden's class together for the 1st year, coached in 2011 recruited 1 year and then left following the 2012. Rhule kept together his 2012 class, I wouldn't give Addazio much credit for anything regarding Temple, they were 4-7 his 2nd year. A few recruits? I guess but I think Rhule is a much much better coach than Addazio and I like Steve a lot

He has to be on the Penn St radar as well if scum bag doesn't pan out

IthacaBarrel said:
He has to be on the Penn St radar as well if scum bag doesn't pan out

Grew up in State College, went to Penn State, beat the crap out of Penn State playing Penn State style football, and has the first 7-0 team in Temple history.

I'm sure Penn State is paying really close attention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom