Tennessee and Vandy tied | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee and Vandy tied

Wow, so Tennessee might get extra time because of an error at the 30 second mark? That was 3 possessions ago. The game could have been played completely differently. Come on now.

Is Jimmy Dykes a complete idiot?

The clock started and then stopped it looks like they’ll have to put at least a second back on the clock?? If it stopped why would you put time back on the clock? Does the tip not justify the start of the clock? Someone will have to explain to me why they didn’t take a second off the clock rather than add time.

Is Jimmy Dykes a complete idiot?

The clock started and then stopped it looks like they’ll have to put at least a second back on the clock?? If it stopped why would you put time back on the clock? Does the tip not justify the start of the clock

Wow, as stupid as Vandy has played, those two blocks in the last 10 seconds were super clutch,

Wow, so Tennessee might get extra time because of an error at the 30 second mark? That was 3 possessions ago. The game could have been played completely differently. Come on now.
If I've seen that before, I've forgotten it.

You have to get out of Grant Williams way, not allowed to play defense on him.

Should be two shots ball. Right?

No foul on the take down?

how on God’s green earth is that not a flagrant?

With all the shiz that they call a flagrant nowadays that’s a nothing burger? How can that be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom