Tennessee | Syracusefan.com

Tennessee

Briancuse

Living Legend
Getting thumped at home by Uga, how much longer is Butch Jones going to have a job?

DLASO7RUQAAc5L-

I have one of those friends who is a SU basketball, Tennessee football fan for whatever reason. No wonder he messaged me wanting to talk basketball today.

Hope it's his last day. Program's been cursed since Kiffen, though.
I don't I want to see Tennessee continue to suffer. Ever since that BS call back in 1998 against us I have never liked them. Plus one of the worst NCAA championship teams ever. Should have lost multiple games that year and then got lucky against FSU, when I believe it was their 3rd string QB in the championship game.

Getting thumped at home by Uga, how much longer is Butch Jones going to have a job?
Bank on this. You will have Tennessee and LSU in a bidding war for Chip Kelly come around Thanksgiving time.

And if Tennessee doesn't get Chip they will be on the horn to Les Miles 5 min after that.

Hurts even more that we lost Josh Palmer to them last recruiting cycle. He'd be Ish's successor and would be playing opposite of him right now.

I watched him drop a TD pass last weekend. Although we could use him, he'd fit right in on our hands team.

Last edited:
I don't I want to see Tennessee continue to suffer. Ever since that BS call back in 1998 against us I have never liked them. Plus one of the worst NCAA championship teams ever. Should have lost multiple games that year and then got lucky against FSU, when I believe it was their 3rd string QB in the championship game.

Their fans that day were also quite obnoxious with their gift. Rooted against them ever since.

I have one of those friends who is a SU basketball, Tennessee football fan for whatever reason. No wonder he messaged me wanting to talk basketball today.
I have one of these, and he played hoops at SU

Tennessee and LSU will be looking for a coach who really knows how to get the offense going... :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom