test | Syracusefan.com

test

Find+x_30c251_5488082.jpg

Ohhh God my anexity is cranking up to a 100 right now.
Where is it? What subject? How long do I get?
When is it due? Who is administrating the test?

WHERE IS THE TEST!!

It's cumulative.

Ha ha ha -- I've had similar dreams, where I'm either in college and its the end of the semester, but haven't attended class all term. So odd.

Ok so super weird. I've had the same Dream, where it's like a month away from graduating and I'm taking six classes and I've only gone to 3
For the entire semester and the other 3 I've skipped and now trying to catch up and it gets to the point where I'm in a tunnel with all the other graduates and then I get told by a prof that I didn't pass one of my classes. It's a terrifying dream. I've had it for the past 3-4 Years every now and then.

Ha ha ha -- I've had similar dreams, where I'm either in college and its the end of the semester, but haven't attended class all term. So odd.

For some reason, I get a "it's halfway through the semester and I forgot I was even in that class, haven't been going, and am way behind on the assignments" dream.

Ok so super weird. I've had the same Dream, where it's like a month away from graduating and I'm taking six classes and I've only gone to 3
For the entire semester and the other 3 I've skipped and now trying to catch up and it gets to the point where I'm in a tunnel with all the other graduates and then I get told by a prof that I didn't pass one of my classes. It's a terrifying dream. I've had it for the past 3-4 Years every now and then.
Crazy I have this exact same dream. I'm not kidding.

Reading this is just so weird because despite having graduated decades ago, I still have the occasional dream that I'm back in college too. It's exam time and for some reason I have skipped all my classes after an initial 2 or 3. I guess I'm just enjoying college life, when suddenly I am in full panic mode realizing I can't catch up and I'm going to flunk all these classes. Unreal how I'm worse in my dreams than I managed to be in real life. The stress feels real and I'm so relieved when I wake up realizing I'm not quite the totally absolute idiot I dream that I am.

I had a duo major - accounting and psychology (I really analyze those numbers ;)) so finally using that psychology degree, I can only conclude that we are all certifiably nuts!!:crazy::p Happy to know I have company though.

I've had these dreams vivid too, certain professors and classmates and places the entire panic anexity
Stress in the dream. Like I remember in the dream going to the professors and trying to tell them why I haven't been in class and where I've been and trying to tell them I need to pass this class to graduate....

It scares the $h1t out of me.

Well, this thread makes me feel better for dropping out. The only nightmares I have is falling off an escalator, or a cliff. Rinse, and repeat. Somehow I end up at the top again. College dreams sound turrible though. It was bad enough trying to stay awake. I don't want that in my sleep.

Reading this is just so weird because despite having graduated decades ago, I still have the occasional dream that I'm back in college too. It's exam time and for some reason I have skipped all my classes after an initial 2 or 3. I guess I'm just enjoying college life, when suddenly I am in full panic mode realizing I can't catch up and I'm going to flunk all these classes. Unreal how I'm worse in my dreams than I managed to be in real life. The stress feels real and I'm so relieved when I wake up realizing I'm not quite the totally absolute idiot I dream that I am.

I had a duo major - accounting and psychology (I really analyze those numbers ;)) so finally using that psychology degree, I can only conclude that we are all certifiably nuts!!:crazy::p Happy to know I have company though.
I have this dream too, on and off and have ever since I was in college. It is the only nightmare I have ever had.

I get it less often now, maybe once a year. But I suspect it will stay with me until I am gone.

I guess the takeaway from all of this is that college is stressful for crazy sports fans.

Who knew?

Good thread RF2044. It will probably cause me to have the dream again tonight though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom