Texas A&M fires Jimbo Fisher / hiring Mike Elko ? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Texas A&M fires Jimbo Fisher / hiring Mike Elko ?

Pioneer Natural Resources is getting bought in Texas for like $35 billion so another potential pipeline for A&M nuts to jump more money on that dumpster fire.

He's 20 games over .500 and getting fired. And Dino is what? Shows what a different world we live in.

And, if we are being completely honest, really have no business participating in any longer. It's as if we are a AAA team (if even that) trying to make a go of it in the Major Leagues. Unfortunately, we are completely out our own league nowadays.

Moves Jimbo to number 1 on the “ Who would you want to take over for Dino list”
Crazy thinking, but he won’t need much of a salary unless A&M has some kind of clause in his contract that wipes out some of the buyout if he takes a new gig.
like divorce agreements?! Ha, likely.

Dropping a million for them is like a penny falling out of your pocket. LMAO Jimbo gets Bjorked!

Crazy thinking, but he won’t need much of a salary unless A&M has some kind of clause in his contract that wipes out some of the buyout if he takes a new gig.
Why work for money you already have...when you don't need to.

I guess aTm isn’t terrified of the media being mean about their decision.
If this is a ploy to get me to listen to idiot espn talking heads, I'm not taking the bait

But it will be pointed out that sumlin was better than Fisher

They all have offsets.

So, one Texas billionaire got up this morning and said screw it get rid of him.

You are very obsessed with race.

*edit* Actually, you are very obsessed with potential conversations that may invoke race.
I am just a little more aware of ESPN I guess

Jimbo is overrated and definitely overpaid. He won a national championship thanks to what Bobby Bowden left. When Jimbo left FSU he left the cupboard empty. They are only now recovering from Jimbo.
He might have been decent years ago, but he has been God awful for a very long time. The guy is one lucky bubba

Surprised Dabo Swinney isn’t on the list.
I wonder if his reluctance to use the portal makes him less desirable. It seems to be hurting him at Clemson and certainly would slow a turnaround at a new place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom