Texas upgrades include $10K locker for each player | Syracusefan.com

Texas upgrades include $10K locker for each player

Don't be too impressed, they may have paid $10k for each locker but the work could probably be done for less than $1k/locker. Besides, when I coached hoops, I know I didn't want my team to want to stay in the locker room, I wanted them to mentally prepare for the game and get out and play the game.

These lockers may defeat focus and motivation. No kid will concentrate on the game plan if he is watching TV.

Looks like a fridge.
images-9.jpg

That's a program that has too much money and has to make up things to spend it on. Players watching tv or streamed stuff while changing? Why none by the toilets or in their showers?

And yet TD tweeted a salivating emoji.

Good thing there isn't enough money to pay the players

I love how many of these coaches go on and on about participation trophies and how soft this generation is getting, but they fall all over themselves to pamper these kids and "show them love".

Kids luv that stuff , it all adds up , Oregon benefited greatly from there gadgets

Horatio made me laugh.

Horatio? I realize I'm not the brightest but you lost me with this comment.

Horatio? I realize I'm not the brightest but you lost me with this comment.
Sorry. I was referring to the comment by some guy named Horatio after the article.

Sorry. I was referring to the comment by some guy named Horatio after the article.

HA yeah I didn't even see that until now. Horatio was pretty strong with that opinion!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom