Thank God for ESPN 3 | Syracusefan.com

Thank God for ESPN 3

Millhouse

Living Legend
Everything is awesome, I still can't believe we have a computer in our pocket that lets you watch a game under the table at a wedding reception. All the stuff we get to have now is really great. Can't wait to watch closer on replay when i don't have to talk to anyone

What a win, i'm thrilled for all of them

Everything is awesome, I still can't believe we have a computer in our pocket that lets you watch a game under the table at a wedding reception. All the stuff we get to have now is really great. Can't wait to watch closer on replay when i don't have to talk to anyone

The people at the wedding can't wait until you don't have to talk to anyone as well.

We can have a computer in our pocket, yet we still have people choosing to get married on a Saturday in October. Maddening.

We can have a computer in our pocket, yet we still have people choosing to get married on a Saturday in October. Maddening.

I'm still mad my friend for getting married during the Su/Pitt game a couple years ago.

I chose to believe that the good karma from my wedding day propelled us to victory against USF back in 2010.

So... You're welcome.

I chose to believe that the good karma from my wedding day propelled us to victory against USF back in 2010.

So... You're welcome.

Did you notice that your avatar was on the SU defense play card this week?

We are assuming it was the game he was watching on "the mini computer" under the table at the wedding....