thank you Orange. special weekend personally. | Syracusefan.com

thank you Orange. special weekend personally.

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
These last two miraculous Syracuse wins coincided with a visit from my parents. I was able to watch both games with my 72 year old father. I hadn't been able to watch a tournament game with him since I left the Adirondacks 5 years ago. We hugged multiple times. We did multiple shots of vodka and we both have memories that will last our lifetimes...An amazing 4 days of food, drinks and fun for my wife, parents and I highlighted by the most improbable and fantastic couple of Syracuse games I will ever likely experience...Thank you my beloved Orangemen (and women) for providing me and us with these amazing couple of days.

Go Cuse

Man you got me all emotional again. I got to spend this with my wife and three babies, the oldest of which is nearing the age I was when Indiana happened. Let's cheer for better memories.

going through the watching/bonding with my little man too

he's gonna be so pissed the next one is past his bedtime

These last two miraculous Syracuse wins coincided with a visit from my parents. I was able to watch both games with my 72 year old father. I hadn't been able to watch a tournament game with him since I left the Adirondacks 5 years ago. We hugged multiple times. We did multiple shots of vodka and we both have memories that will last our lifetimes...An amazing 4 days of food, drinks and fun for my wife, parents and I highlighted by the most improbable and fantastic couple of Syracuse games I will ever likely experience...Thank you my beloved Orangemen (and women) for providing me and us with these amazing couple of days.

Go Cuse
If this isn't what it's all about I don't know what is. Lifetime memories man.

Just an awesome couple of moments in my life. I'm sure we all have our stories and memories like this. It makes all the tough times worth it. Sports and real life alike.

Next weekend is more nuts.
Sat 11am spring game
Sat eve- lax
Sat night - men final 4
Sun- women final 4
Mon-nat champ men's
Tues-nat champ women's

And I'm on a diet. Ugh

Next weekend is more nuts.
Sat 11am spring game
Sat eve- lax
Sat night - men final 4
Sun- women final 4
Mon-nat champ men's
Tues-nat champ women's

And I'm on a diet. Ugh
Look online for low calorie party dishes. Many will be quite tasty. If you are a fan of sun dried tomatoes, my easy and very low cal dip/spread recipe is a couple of cloves of garlic, minced in the food processor, add dried sun dried tomatoes you have soaked in hot water for about 15 minutes if they are not already soft (don't use oil packed as we are talking low calorie here) and chop, then add one 10.5 ounce box of silken tofu and blend till well mixed. DO NOT FEAR the tofu, it has a very neutral flavor which will be dominated by the tomatoes and garlic. If you can't find the tofu, add the lowest calorie package of cream cheese you can find, but it will probably be somewhat higher in calories and won't have the protein the tofu does.

For beer, either Corona Light or the Trader Joe knock off of it is pretty decent as far as light beer goes. Most other choices stink, especially the "Silver Bullet". If you can get Molson or Labatt's Light, even better choices than the Corona.

For a mixed drink, one shot of vodka with a lot of low calorie mixer of your choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom