Thanks AJ!! | Syracusefan.com

Thanks AJ!!

Crusty

Living Legend
I just want to thank you for your tremendous effort and enthusiasm. You inspired everyone with your dedication, courage and loyalty to the Orange Nation. You lifted our spirits and provided hope at a pivotal time for the program. Your efforts will not be forgotten and you will be held fondly in our thoughts.

Pressed into service as a true freshman with a battered offensive line, you showed guts and leadership, not to mention talent, under the most difficult of times. These are the stuff of champions and make no mistake - you are a champion.

Nothing would please all of us more than to see you join the staff and be here for us to cheer you for decades to come. Whatever the future holds for you and wherever your path leads, you will always be a fan favorite here.

Go AJ – Go Orange!

please stay and finish your degree, that is the most important thing. who knows maybe you will end up in coaching, or better yet another newhouse grad for espn

AJ, I am inspired by your dedication to being such a fine young man. I'm sure your parents are very proud of who you have become. I hope Syracuse is the place you can continue to fill your dreams but as long as you pursue them and move forward I'm sure we will understand. Get your degree, keep reaching for your aspirations, even if they have changed. Glad to see you readjusting instead of playing the victim game. Very hard to do in your situation. You're a great person and you will be missed on the field. Hope SU can still give you all you deserve on your new path in life.

I just want to thank you for your tremendous effort and enthusiasm. You inspired everyone with your dedication, courage and loyalty to the Orange Nation. You lifted our spirits and provided hope at a pivotal time for the program. Your efforts will not be forgotten and you will be held fondly in our thoughts.

Pressed into service as a true freshman with a battered offensive line, you showed guts and leadership, not to mention talent, under the most difficult of times. These are the stuff of champions and make no mistake - you are a champion.

Nothing would please all of us more than to see you join the staff and be here for us to cheer you for decades to come. Whatever the future holds for you and wherever your path leads, you will always be a fan favorite here.

Go AJ – Go Orange!

How about a card, Crusty? Use what you wrote above !

AJ will someday become a very successful coach in college or the pro's for you can see that in his personality, demeanor and attitude.

Good luck AJ!

Nice post.

AJ has been a joy to watch develop since he verbaled to Syracuse.

Great attitude, Always gave his best and did everything he could to make the program better.

Good luck to him in the future. He is going to be a fine coach someday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom