Thanks Joyce | Syracusefan.com

Thanks Joyce

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Had a great visit from HC Scott Shafer facilitated by CTO.

Coach walked into the room with a signed football and said, "I can't let Mike Hopkins of basketball outdo us in football."

What a wonderful thing to be visited by two of our most powerful coaches.

For them to take so much time out of their busy schedules to visit a regular fan means the world to me.

That Joyce would go out of her way to facilitate this occurrence is beyond kind.

My family & Tom were here and we all shared stories of glory past and glory that's coming in the future.

Thanks Again
Joyce

Coach walked into the room with a signed football and said, "I can't let Mike Hopkins of basketball outdo us in football."

For them to take so much time out of their busy schedules to visit a regular fan means the world to me.

That Joyce would go out of her way to facilitate this occurrence is beyond kind.

My family & Tom were here and we all shared stories of glory past and glory that's coming in the future.

Thanks Again
Joyce
Woot!

Thanks Again
Joyce

Pictures or it didn't happen.

just kidding.

Thanks Again
Joyce

you are orangeyes... you arent a "regular fan"

After he visited you, Scott sent me an email saying he loved meeting you, your wife and your daughter...He also said he admired your enthusiasm and the way you're fighting your way through all this. He also profusely thanked me for suggesting a visit... just as Mike Hopkins did two weeks ago. Both Scott and Mike said they are sure they enjoyed the visits as much as you did. And I very much enjoyed setting them up; no Syracuse fan deserves this kind of recognition as much as you do.

Last edited:
The real reason why CTO sent Shafer: Miniaturize SS and to make sure all is clear. Credit to Lawrenson for the picture.

scRerJv.jpg

Last edited:
Just to let you know the flowers are a smash hit. Everyone that comes in the room can't believe how beautiful they are. I have thanked Jarhead for his football arrangement but I'm not quite sure who to thank for the Orange & Blue roses in the SU glass vase? To whomever, thank you again you keep putting smiles on peoples faces!.

Just to let you know the flowers are a smash hit. Everyone that comes in the room can't believe how beautiful they are. I have thanked Jarhead for his football arrangement but I'm not quite sure who to thank for the Orange & Blue roses in the SU glass vase? To whomever, thank you again you keep putting smiles on peoples faces!.
Did Coach Shafer like them?

JarHead.jpg

Jarhead Jim's #hardnosed SU Flowers

Mystery.jpg

These are the mystery #hardnosed orange and blue roses OE referenced...