Thanks | Syracusefan.com

Thanks

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
I haven't been up to much since March 25th the day I had double major surgery. I understand there were many well wishes and I plan to check out the thread later. Thanks to all who sent messages.

Today I had something besides ice chips for the first time in ten days.

I can't say enough about my doctors and the staff at Crouse Hospital.

I also can't say enough about Tomcat who has been a true friend through this whole challenge.

On Mrch 26 I was absolutely stunned when Mike Hopkins visited me the day after surgery. He followed that up with a phone call on the Saturday when he was involved in the BC business. He brought me a team signed T-shirt which hangs in my room here in the hospital.

Our friend Niko Tamurian was up last night and we had a great visit. He gave e an ACC media guide & his brother Pete gave me an SU/ACC button that was given out in Greensboro.

When I get back on my feet I plan on getting back to the action

My goal is to make the Spring game.

Still not sure when I'll be released as there have to be a lot of required blanks filled.

Again thanks for all the concern and prayers, it means a lot.

Dan

Orangeyes said:
I haven't been up to much since March 25th the day I had double major surgery. I understand there were many well wishes and I plan to check out the thread later. Thanks to all who sent messages.

I also can't say enough about Tomcat who has been a true friend through this whole challenge.

On Mrch 26 I was absolutely stunned when Mike Hopkins visited me the day after surgery. He followed that up with a phone call on the Saturday when he was involved in the BC business. He brought me a team signed T-shirt which hangs in my room here in the hospital.

Our friend Niko Tamurian was up last night and we had a great visit. He gave e an ACC media guide & his brother Pete gave me an SU/ACC button that was given out in Greensboro.

Still not sure when I'll be released as there have to be a lot of required blanks filled.

Dan
This makes my day! Great to see you post Dan and feel better real soon. Be a good patient and hope that you can make the Spring Game.

Dan

Welcome back Dan! Great to hear that it appears everything went well! And very impressive about the Spring game goal !

medical-over_demanding_patients-noncompliant-patient-hospital-nurses_station-dgrn209l.jpg

Orangeyes said:
I haven't been up to much since March 25th the day I had double major surgery. I understand there were many well wishes and I plan to check out the thread later. Thanks to all who sent messages. Today I had something besides ice chips for the first time in ten days. I can't say enough about my doctors and the staff at Crouse Hospital. I also can't say enough about Tomcat who has been a true friend through this whole challenge. On Mrch 26 I was absolutely stunned when Mike Hopkins visited me the day after surgery. He followed that up with a phone call on the Saturday when he was involved in the BC business. He brought me a team signed T-shirt which hangs in my room here in the hospital. Our friend Niko Tamurian was up last night and we had a great visit. He gave e an ACC media guide & his brother Pete gave me an SU/ACC button that was given out in Greensboro. When I get back on my feet I plan on getting back to the action My goal is to make the Spring game. Still not sure when I'll be released as there have to be a lot of required blanks filled. Again thanks for all the concern and prayers, it means a lot. Dan

Welcome back!

Dan

Great news, Dan. Get back soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom