THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN | Syracusefan.com

THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad dream. How could he not drive to the hoop.

i blame boeheim, cooney cannot be out there in that situation. id rather howard shooting and im not even joking, that shot had a 0.0000% chance of going in

Of course, it wasn't even close. Shooters gotta shoot though! Unreal. So wrong in so many ways.

So fitting. Oh well. Next year we put it all together! ;)

Literally an acre of space to drive to the basket, but since he's incapable of driving and slow as dirt he jacks up a prayer.

Howard should have subbed back in at the out of bounds.

SERIOUSLY WHY DID HE DRIBBLE RIGHT

i seriously wanted to turn it off as soon as cooney got the ball. i cant believe he was in the game, and i cant believe we passed him the ball.

i seriously wanted to turn it off as soon as cooney got the ball. i cant believe he was in the game, and i cant believe we passed him the ball.

In fairness he was the only one open but agreed what an awful shot

Literally an acre of space to drive to the basket, but since he's incapable of driving and slow as dirt he jacks up a prayer.

Howard should have subbed back in at the out of bounds.

SERIOUSLY WHY DID HE DRIBBLE RIGHT

I know, Pitt was like, hey, "take it to the rim, we're LITERALLY giving you an open path..." and I believe they did this just to torture us all the more.

Of course we go for three. Why wouldn't he.

I have been saying in all of my banned threads that Coon dog has to drive to the hoop and give up on the three he is not a good shooter hasnt been all year. He had two guys open under the hoop he had the lane we are only down by 1 and he jacks a three un fing real

Trevor has to know his strenghts but G and Mall have to come hard to the ball at this point of the season and take it from him as well. and I know it's taboo to question JB but why is he in there? That is a tough spot for anyone to have to sit that long (13 minutes of game time) and contribute.

I know, Pitt was like, hey, "take it to the rim, we're LITERALLY giving you an open path..." and I believe they did this just to torture us all the more.

Next year they will not give us the rim with Kid Mamba on the court!

this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors